Oscraps

June Challenge #4 - Page Sketch

mimes1

CHEERY O
Good morning @Joansmor. There is nothing to download for this challenge. The sketch is provided in a manner for you to recreate it from the visual presentation and not an actual template. Hope that makes sense, and I hope you revisit the challenge and participate. Can’t wait to see how you use the sketch!

mimes1

CHEERY O
Thanks for a fun challenge! I'm enjoying seeing how everyone used the sketch. Mine is pretty straightforward:

Hi Diane! I love your layout and thank you for jumping in on my first challenge! Heading over to leave some love for you now.

mimes1

CHEERY O
Both the sketch and its inspiration are super!

So pretty! And how exciting to have been witness to these beautiful birds so up close. You did a great job with the sketch too. Thanks for joining the challenge!

mimes1

CHEERY O
Your Lady Slippers!!! How absolutely gorgeous!!! Wow. Your OOB is spectacular and your blending superb. You did such a nice job on interpreting the sketch too. Just gorgeous. Thank you for joining the challenge!!

Jane In N.Z

Here is my sketch Amy and lovely to be scrapping again and also seeing your wonderful LO's :)

June sketch challenge.jpg

Last edited:

mimes1

CHEERY O
Here is my sketch Amy and lovely to be scrapping again and also seeing your wonderful LO's :)

View attachment 422091
I am so happy to see you here! This is wonderful~ Love all the grunge and the layering! Thank you for joining my first challenge with the O's!

echoes

I like this sketch! And am happy with the layout I completed of my grandson, Ryan.