Oscraps

June Challenge #4 - Page Sketch

mimes1

CHEERY O
Good morning @Joansmor. There is nothing to download for this challenge. The sketch is provided in a manner for you to recreate it from the visual presentation and not an actual template. Hope that makes sense, and I hope you revisit the challenge and participate. Can’t wait to see how you use the sketch!

mimes1

CHEERY O
Thanks for a fun challenge! I'm enjoying seeing how everyone used the sketch. Mine is pretty straightforward:

Hi Diane! I love your layout and thank you for jumping in on my first challenge! Heading over to leave some love for you now.

mimes1

CHEERY O
Both the sketch and its inspiration are super!

So pretty! And how exciting to have been witness to these beautiful birds so up close. You did a great job with the sketch too. Thanks for joining the challenge!

mimes1

CHEERY O
Your Lady Slippers!!! How absolutely gorgeous!!! Wow. Your OOB is spectacular and your blending superb. You did such a nice job on interpreting the sketch too. Just gorgeous. Thank you for joining the challenge!!

mimes1

CHEERY O
Here is my sketch Amy and lovely to be scrapping again and also seeing your wonderful LO's :)

View attachment 422091
I am so happy to see you here! This is wonderful~ Love all the grunge and the layering! Thank you for joining my first challenge with the O's!