Oscraps

July's Standing O's

mrstoa

mrstoa
I'm starting the month off with this amazing art by "Bush Girl" (aka Selena)
It also appeared in the Artisan Magazine June 2012. WTG Selena!

Then and Now

mrstoa

mrstoa
Now I'm on a roll - the photography of Dids is always impressive but his shot of the Tour de France with the selective colouring and title in yellow to this photo comes alive!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Well I must apologise if I seem a little biased, but I HAD to put this treasure of a page in this thread!!! by Ang............. isn't it stunning!!!!

LSlycord

Such awesome stuff in the gallery already. And this one by Elisa is no exception! Love these bold patterns combined with her awesome photography skills!
Grown1.jpg

ang

Thank you so much!! It is an honor to be mentioned here with all the great talent at Oscraps!!

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you, Sandrine! for posting my page.
I showed this to my son and he smiled ... he says thank you, too :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Okay, I am being biased again, here is another superb page for Creative Techniques challenge month, this one from Geraldine!! I just love it!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh Trudy, I am soooo pleased you put that page from Elisa in here!! isn't it simply stunning!!!! wow!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I have found another gem in the gallery, this one from Irene!! I just love the creativity in this page and the colour tones are to die for!!!!!!!!!!!! wah!!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Me again with another ELISA PAGE! dang girl!!! this just beyond description!! I am sorry for drooling all over it though!! definitely lifting this one sweetie!!!

Dady

Ona, thank you very much, but it is thanks to you and to your wonderful tutorials :kiss:

ViVre

I think this page is fabulous designed. LOVE the photo-treatment and the expression of the heart.

The image is linked to the gallery!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
I love the simplicity of Jippo's LO, her shadow work on those frames is superb and that photo is just the sweetest!

mrstoa

mrstoa
I was doing my Gallery Duties and came upon pages of stunning pages. But these two popped out to me.

By christineirion "this makes me smile" - the angled design and one delightful smile

mrstoa

mrstoa
Nothing wrong with me today :der:
I forgot to post the second layout - I previewed then didn't post :der:

The second page was by 5Angels (Tracy). I've always been a huge fan of Tracy's artistic talent and when she combine that with photos of her beautiful daughter? Well the art it says all.
There's so much to love about this page I'll let you decide what you like :)

ulina

I don't know if I may post here, but I'm in love with this 'ours' page by Heather.
Love the amazing colors and the photo's with reflexion of pink and girl, silhouettes and of course the little cutie walking by the sea at sunset. The blending, frames, use of textblocks, journaling and title great.

Ours.jpg