Oscraps

Jenn's 100 Day Challenge

JeanneMN

Guys....I got Peanut M&M's this time :innocent: Yes, that is Taylor in the background, I am watching her Eras tour on Disney + right now, and I have all of my cool lights on in the room...:giggle4::beatingheart: And you can see my cute unicorn pen that my daughter got for me leaning in front of my speaker.... We need unicorn smilies....ugh. I can never find good smilies when I search for specific things..they are all HUGE things...will have to search and just resize and experiment, I guess, just like a few other smilies I added....:mopping:

View attachment 417802
How many do you order at a time???? Isn't that a serving???

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
That is awesome Debby!!! :giggle4: :lol23::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Jenn will be flying down there for sure!!! :rotfl::rotfl:

(When you attach a file, you need to click the Insert button that appears in the top left corner, then your image will be big enough to see. If it is too big, you can just grab a corner of it and just resize it which I did your brilliant photos! :))

BoatLady

That is awesome Debby!!! :giggle4: :lol23::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Jenn will be flying down there for sure!!! :rotfl::rotfl:

(When you attach a file, you need to click the Insert button that appears in the top left corner, then your image will be big enough to see. If it is too big, you can just grab a corner of it and just resize it which I did your brilliant photos! :))
Thank you for that info...I have so much to learn about this site...bear with me