Oscraps

Jenn's 100 Day Challenge

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
I have decided to start a new section of my store where I have chosen products (curated) to put together in a pack that have things in common...it will be debuting either tomorrow or Monday :) This is just a quick screen shot of the final pack I worked on today. I will be adding more as time goes on :heartpumpred: I know this isn't anything amazing and gorgeous, but it was my main focus today, figuring out the packs ;)

Edited to add that the first four are more basic like DUH these are the same type of product. I do want to branch off into "feelings" possibly...like a pack of products that make me feel happy, sad, whatever...that kind of thing :)

jenn-day1.jpg

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Such a great idea and who said they are gorgeous!!! 'cause THEY ARE!! I think little packs of these, where things 'go together' are wonderful as you can just start creating something instead looking through your own stash to find something! xx ♥

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
Such a great idea and who said they are gorgeous!!! 'cause THEY ARE!! I think little packs of these, where things 'go together' are wonderful as you can just start creating something instead looking through your own stash to find something! xx ♥
Thank you!! I also figured since I don't do a lot of elements, grouping things together there would be good. And bringing my older products back into the light. We will see how this goes...I look forward to giving customers a great discount with these packs...we can for SURE all use that :heartpumplove:

I'm gonna go get some M&M's from the kitchen now.... :lovey3:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Jenn and her M&M's! :lol23: :lol23: :lol23: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

giphy.gif

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
Guys....I got Peanut M&M's this time :innocent: Yes, that is Taylor in the background, I am watching her Eras tour on Disney + right now, and I have all of my cool lights on in the room...:giggle4::beatingheart: And you can see my cute unicorn pen that my daughter got for me leaning in front of my speaker.... We need unicorn smilies....ugh. I can never find good smilies when I search for specific things..they are all HUGE things...will have to search and just resize and experiment, I guess, just like a few other smilies I added....:mopping:

Mmmm.jpg

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Guys....I got Peanut M&M's this time :innocent: Yes, that is Taylor in the background, I am watching her Eras tour on Disney + right now, and I have all of my cool lights on in the room...:giggle4::beatingheart: And you can see my cute unicorn pen that my daughter got for me leaning in front of my speaker.... We need unicorn smilies....ugh. I can never find good smilies when I search for specific things..they are all HUGE things...will have to search and just resize and experiment, I guess, just like a few other smilies I added....:mopping:

View attachment 417802
Yay Jenn! The peanut M&M's did it!!:bowdown::cheer::ilovechocolate:

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
Those smlies are hilarious together...it look like the angel is sprinkling happiness on him....aww :heartpumplove: So, I have moved on an am replaying Taylor's Long Pond Studios Sessions :lovey3: