Oscraps

Jean's 100 Day Challenge

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
yay for sticking with it Jean, your challenge, your rules! Personally I would find doing the photos harder, I lead a very boring life and like just taking photos as the whim takes me, lol! Sitting here my desk is a TOTAL mess but I can easily reach out and grab something that is catching my eye and glue it down and then later add some paint to it etc etc. I find I am thinking less about what I am doing which in a way is good, perhaps it's that elusive 'use your intuition' part of doing your art instead of pre-planning everything! :giggle4:

However, I really do love your art pieces, as I have said before, they seem very organic to me and in touch with the earth itself, very natural and beautiful. Days 9, 11 and 14 are my stand outs at the moment! But I am sure that would change tomorrow as each one speaks to me differently on any given day it seems! (I really really loved Day 7 a little while ago!! :))

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Simply AWESOME Jean! your collection of goodies is just stunning! Love the handwriting photo, what a great and creative idea! and your Day 29 is, well, sweet! ♥ :)

scrap-genie

I've probably only done one new mixed media in the last eight days, but here are the photos up to date.

z_days_33-40.jpg

The last one is really nice as the "Easter bunny" showed up early in our yard about 7 pm. We hadn't seen one here in weeks and then poof, just when needed. I started these with the totally absurd Easter rhino (I think it's a rhino) I saw at Walgreens.

scrap-genie

Another 8 days of photos and we're over halfway through. The one for "strike a pose" was fun as I did it holding my eclipse themed mixed media while out in the front yard watching the early phase of the eclipse.

z_days_49-56.jpg

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
What a great selection of photos Jean, so happy that you sticking with it! I love that one on Eclipse day, great to use for a layout! and yes, we are over the half way mark now, yay!

scrap-genie

Once again, another 8 days of photos. I forgot to post it yesterday so now I've got day 65 waiting too. The prompt is yellow and I enjoyed doing it.

z_days_57-64.jpg