Oscraps

January 2015 Collab Challenge - Something New

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Now that the holidays are over, I am back to share with you the latest Oscraps collab and to start a new collab challenge. Before I get started on the collab challenge, let’s take a look at the latest collab from our awesome Oscraps designers, Shop-O-holic.

I think this is a kit we can all relate to because whether or not we like shopping, we all have to do it sometime. And for a few of us, it’s definitely a fun time. :O) Plus the kit colors are very versatile. Definitely a great addition to anyone’s stash.

Ready to get started on this month’s challenge? It's 2015. The start of a new year, so for this month's challenge I want us to scrap about something new. Sure, this can definitely be about your resolutions for 2015, but it doesn't have to be. It can be about your favorite Christmas gift. It can be about new plants for your garden (well if you live some place warm like me lol). It can be about your latest shopping find. Your new thing is up to you. You just need to scrap about something new. No picture is required, since resolutions may not have pictures. However, you do need to include journaling.

Want to know what your twist this month will be? (Cause I know you are waiting for the twist.) You need to include some sparkle on your page. It can be glitter, shiny elements or bits of snow. It's up to you how your page sparkles, but I want to see some shine. :O) Everything else is up to you. So have fun.

Everything used in the layout must be 100% Oscraps product (don't forget about the Oscraps Freebies). Once you have completed the layout, upload it to the Oscraps Gallery and then post the layout here in this thread. (Be sure to include a link to your layout, so we can leave you some love.) All layouts must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. PST on Saturday, January 31, 2015. All participants will be entered in to a drawing and two participants will be chosen to receive the Oscraps Designer Collab of their choice.

Need some inspiration? Check out these layouts from the Cheery-Os.

Me
Chacos_zps6981f13d.jpg

Chris
new_shoes2.jpg

Timounette
101464701_o.jpg

Veer
jan-collab-challenge_zpsdfe20fe6.jpg

Remember:
100% OScraps Products
Theme: Something New
Due: Saturday, January 31, 2015 at 11:59 P.M. PST
Uploaded to the Oscraps Gallery and posted in this thread.

If you have any questions, please let me know and I’ll be glad to answer them. I look forward to seeing your layouts!​

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Not something new for me, but for my Granddaughter Sadie who started dance for the first time, she won this pretty little bag to carry her dance shoes in.

easyeyes4you

So my shiny is the spot of Platinum paint to cover something on the paper I did not like, and the sparkly row of diamonds from Dido's Boo Kit...

Riandei

I've learned a few tricks
My new fav. drink ... I didn't have any photos of anything else new !!! LOL

see next post .....

Last edited by a moderator:

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I apologize for posting this so late. Here's the list of eligible participants for the prize drawing. I'll be back tomorrow night to see if I missed anyone and to do the drawing.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
This is what happens when you are sick. Here's the list. So sorry.

SharLamb
easyeyes4you
Marijke
Riandei

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Once again, thank you for participating in the challenge. I am now ready to announce the winners of the Oscraps collab of their choice.

The winners are easyeyes4you and Riandei.

Congratulations! I will contact you soon with instructions on how to claim your prize.

easyeyes4you

Once again, thank you for participating in the challenge. I am now ready to announce the winners of the Oscraps collab of their choice.

Congratulations! I will contact you soon with instructions on how to claim your prize.

so excited to have won!!! I WANTED that collab...( the shopping one)... but did not buy since I was hoping I would be the lucky one!!! Thank you so much... Thank you Mr Random... :smile:Liz

Riandei

I've learned a few tricks

thank you so much ... had fun doing this challenge ...and its always nice to win

thanks again

eileen