Oscraps

IT'S HERE: The aA Classics REPLaAY Challenge

Barbara Houston

ArtPlay Palette Family is a favorite still, I got it a couple of years ago I think. There are so many gorgeous layouts here, it takes my breath away. Love them all!

Last edited by a moderator:

easyeyes4you

Finally... Here is mine... Wanted to use my first AP kits which were ArtPlay Palette 8 and ArtPlay Palette Fall1 and ArtPlay Palette Xmas No 1

Struggled to find an image I wanted to use that would work with these kits... Note the blue colors came by applying the Exclusion blending mode...the kit edge is browns and pinks

The stitched border was also a very early purchase... all back in 2009 I believe...

aA Classics RePlaAy Challenge

picture.php

Exciting, my first time doing a challenge! Thank you Anna for your CLASSES! I've struggled for years with digi-scrapping, now I "get it", thanks to you!

My first kit was Artplay Wild.

dwsewbiz

You know, a couple of days ago I didn't think we would make it to 30,000 this week, but now...

only 18 more pages to go!

That's just phenomenal, I am so impressed with the pages, so enjoying all the classics!

Ellen

and another one from me - great to dust of some of the older ones .

I used APP no 10
APP Ablaze
APP Cuisine

and an old template from an ArtisanGuild gift some years ago.

musicmom3

You know, a couple of days ago I didn't think we would make it to 30,000 this week, but now...

only 18 more pages to go!

That's just phenomenal, I am so impressed with the pages, so enjoying all the classics!

You and me both, Diane! "Phenomenal" is REALLY the word!

timounette

CHEERY O
My page with one of my favorite kit ever : ArtPlay Palette Beach !

credits : ArtPlay Palette Beach by Anna Aspnes - Stitched by Anna White No 10 by Anna Aspnes - Photo by Timounette

Tamsin

I love going through my Anna stash and wish I could buy more!! I'll post one I did with a couple of my first palettes. One was Vitality which I've used a lot. Also Family. I bought Family after seeing a page that Vivre did with it. Can still remember that beautiful page. Here's a layout I did with both the above palettes. I'll post another one I'm doing right now soon as I've finished it.

Congrats Anna!!

With_love_copyweb.jpg

dwsewbiz

Congratulations Anna, there are now more than 30,000 pages in your gallery. Thanks for the art and the memories :)

Ilonaeva

Locronan_2016_01.jpg

This is my first page on Oscraps gallery.
I like Anna's products very much. I used only templates at the beginning for creating photobooks, but being inspired by Artplay Palette products, I use them frequently as well.
Thank You Anna and the team members for tutorials!
May I suggest to re-extend these tutorials to PSE program again, where it's possible? Thx

link: https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...itle=the-aa-classicsreplaay-challenge&cat=all

musicmom3