Oscraps

IT'S HERE: The aA Classics REPLaAY Challenge

easyeyes4you

Oh dear... I am already far behind after tracking the pre challenge messages... Lots of great pages posted already... Can't wait to start...and I was going to clean house today!!!!! :evil2:

Someone else asked and I did not see the answer... can we use pre Oscraps kits or does this start with her appearance here? Actually I am sure many of the pre Oscraps kits arrived here with her...

CookingMyLife

Anna, I have ones that are even earlier...WHPH and Tradition tho I do have ArtPlay#1 with it's distinctive black and white border. A sign of things to come!

easyeyes4you

Just checking my stash... it appears my oldest AP's are

AP Fall Mini Kit no 01
AP Palette No 8
AP Palette Xmas No 1

I use all of these from time to time...:bump2:

scrap-genie

Like many others, the freebie Saffron Villa was my first, but for this I used my first two aA purchases, APP Autumn Haze and APP No. 10.

ViVre

Congrats to Anna and the ATeam. It really is an incredible amount of layouts. Keep going!!

This 'Classic' challenge immediately made me think of APP Classico :yo:
(and much more oldies but goodies!)
Here is my entry: classic winter.

mariah

Classics REPLaAY

Classics-REPLaAY_AASPN_ArtPlayPalette8_SFW.jpg

I love every single one of Anna's Palettes, but using this early Palette reminded me that I find the later palettes so much easier to scrap with!

Ellen

great challenge - may be the next one can be show us one with what you have bought -because you needed it -but have not used yet.

the one that lured me into this wonderful Anna world must have been Saffron Villa . But one I was totally smitten with and still am is Origins I mixed both in this layout blending 2 papers from Origins.

musicmom3

BREAKING NEWS!

1. Delay your delayed gratification! To get your posting bonus code for the gorgeous Milestone MiniPallette right now, simply email the link to your layout in the gallery to Anna at anna_aspnes@yahoo.com.

2. Classic means classic. If you've been wondering if it's okay to use Anna's pre-Oscraps products, the answer is yes!

Thanks again for celebrating with us, and for all the beauty you're creating.

Last edited by a moderator:

annaaspnes

annaaspnes
Designer
Congrats to Anna and the ATeam. It really is an incredible amount of layouts. Keep going!!

This 'Classic' challenge immediately made me think of APP Classico :yo:
(and much more oldies but goodies!)
Here is my entry: classic winter.

You are amazing V. Happy to see you back :)

dwsewbiz

ooh ooh I have ArtPlay No 1...must dig it out, oh wait, I think I just used it...will have to go take a look :)

We are having fun!

Yes I did use ArtPlay No 1, in this page. I love red, so I had to have it :)

16-Jan-Fishermans2.jpg

amylit

AmyL
What a great challenge, and so many wonderful (and wonderfully different) layouts! I'm a little late to the game but I do want to play so hopefully will have something to post soon. Congrats to Anna - an incredible number of layouts, which shows how beautifully versatile your products are!!

musicmom3

Just checking in from my Mommy-and-Me visit to San Francisco to say...WOW WOW WOW! It is wonderful to wake up to such inspiration! Thanks to EVERYBODY for sharing their artwork--and their memories. I am enjoying the comments so much and feeling so great to be a part of this community of talented creatives. And this is only the THIRD DAY of the challenge! Like I said, WOW WOW WOW!

Gerli

I think my first aA buy was Sweet Pea - I so wanted to make pink pages with my dgd Madeleine. - Saffron Villa was amongst the first too. But Sweet Pea - and Serenity - will always be my favorite - I think LOL
My replaAy LO is ofcourse with Madeleine and Sweet Pea - and a lot of the new (old) stuff I bought today.

Riandei

I've learned a few tricks
My first anna purchase was the Artsy Kardz Believe so I have used it here .. this is a throw back photo of me and i used it today in honor of the 2 foot of snow we are getting here in NJ today

Classic ReplaAy

aareplay1.jpg

easyeyes4you

I wrote this as a reply to Helene Dubois on the other thread, then realized it asked us to come over here... Do not see her page here? May have missed it...?

For you {Helene}and all the rest of us... this is why we are here as big fans of Anna and where she has brought us.... I just strolled through my digital pages starting in 2003... The first Anna products that I can see on my pages appeared in 2008... it wasn't till 2013 that I started learning all the "artsy techniques...

question for Anna... what year did you come to Oscraps?