Oscraps

Is it just me ...?

Crafty Kacy

Or is anyone else having trouble with their downloads today? I've bought Anna's fabulous bundle and my computer is telling me that it's going to take 4 days to download the first half of just one of the 8 kits! I've checked the broadband speed and that's fine, tried the old trick of turning the computer off and on again, but nothing works.

Any thoughts/ideas/fixes gratefully received!

Bush Girl

Karen - I had the same thing today. I had a download from Anna's store fail after 1.75 hrs downloading this afternoon - it was a big file, 80mb, but this timing was wildly out. I went back into my order history in the early evening and was able to download it just in in about 3 mins - much more what I'd expect.

Maybe it's a UK thing?

Try again tomorrow if you didn't manage to get your products - if you're not sure how do shout and one of us with help.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
As far as I know, there wasn't anything happening with the server today. I'm sorry y'all had trouble.

Karen if you end up needing your downloads reset, just email me at support at oscraps.com

Crafty Kacy

Thanks Selena and Vicki. Normally they only take a few minutes so 4 days sounded a bit out :eek: ! I'll try again today.

yvonnahenna

I hope it's oke when you try again.

Perhaps it is a 'good' thing and there where 1000s of people downloading? LOL

Crafty Kacy

Hurray, it worked, 4 days turned into 3 minutes! All safely downloaded now and unzipped ready for playing!