Oscraps

Introducing Myself

Pups_r_Paps

Hi. I just rediscovered your site (I registered here in 2013) and am blown away by some of the beautiful pages in the gallery. I love the artsy pages especially. I hope I'll be able to find time to try some of your challenges in the near future.

But, I'm confused about the "minimum post" rules. Apparently I have made 2 posts and need 5 before I'm allowed to post anywhere else. I tried a couple other forums but wasn't able to say anything so I'm not sure how to get the required number of posts. I'll try commenting on some LO's to see if that boosts my magic number!

Wish me luck.

SharLamb

Sharron
Welcome back Pups. The challenges here are awesome, AND you always have the chance of winning prizes to shop in the stores of the fabulous designers. It's been awhile since I had to deal with the minimum post rule, but I think if you just post a few more responses here, you'll be IN! One of the Bosses will probably answer that soon.

Looking forward to seeing your art in the gallery.

AnikA68

I love the "O"
welcome back.
Our gallery is really an eye catcher and was also the reason that I stayed here.
hope we will see a lot of your layouts in the future. The challenges are always a good motivation

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
Welcome back here!
The gallery is a quick way to get more post, or say hi to some other new members.
And when you have the required number you can post anywhere else.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
welcome pups!
Best bet is to leave love in the gallery (very easy to do, right??) to get that post count up and then have fun running through the rest of the forums:D

Is your screen name related to dogs by any chance. I am a huge animal lover, esp of dogs myself. In fact, Trudy/taxed4ever added some puppy smilies to the site for me:dogwalk: :pupkiss:

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Welcome to the "O"!! Like the others have said before me, you can easily up your post count by leaving love in the gallery!! Looking forward to seeing your layouts!! :welcome:

margje

The O is awesOme
Welcome to the O! Enjoy the wonderful challenges! Looking forward to see your pages!

tropt

I'm a bit late but just wanted to add my welcome to the rest.

Welcome, welcome, welcome back! Can't wait to see your artsy pages in the gallery.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Hi. I'm guessing you are a dog lover/owner from seeing your name. Looking forward to seeing your pages!