Oscraps

Introducing me

minideb

Let me introduce myself – My name is Debbie. I live in Ohio. I am not new to digital scrapbooking - I have been doing it a few years, I have paper scrapbooked about 20 years – this year my life changed a lot – I bought a Kindle and that led me to Anna at Designer Digitals and I made a huge change in my scrapbooking – now I will be at both O’Scraps and Designer Digitals because I love them both – my scrapbooking is not nearly as good as others so I confess I scraplift better than most… in fact I rarely have original ideas – today I had one – Anna’s products make it easy to play and easy to be creative – even if there are little bits of creativity in your brain – I admit I’m on the far extreme of the left side of the brain. So I scraplift because I do have a need to be creative. I also am trying to make a scrapbook page every day this year and to go out of the box ..to change to evolve. My grandmother now 89 lives with me so I’m stuck at home a lot – I’m stuck by choice – I’m fortunate to have this time with her! The photo on my right is from Cedar Point where I will be this weekend – I love fall! There is so much to learn at a new site! I couldn’t figure out how to add my picture but I will !

mrstoa

mrstoa
Hi, Deb -

A big hug and welcome

wonderful to see you here - think there are a few of us who visit both sites!
Kinda nice to have 2 homes eh?

The "O" has some great challenges so be sure to check them out

Hope to see your layouts soon.

terryb

Welcome!!! I followed Anna over here too. There are quite a few of us that were here the day her store opened. You will love it here. The people are so warm and friendly.

whatnext

hi, Deb. great to see you here. i was confused at first, too, but it does get easier! i'm looking forward to seeing your pages again.

annaaspnes

annaaspnes
Designer
I was confused too, but baby steps right? One thing at a time. And scraplifting? Why invent the wheel when you don't have too. Love that you'll be popping in from time to time. Shout if you need anything.

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hi Debbie! You already know how glad I am to see you here ... but going to say it again! :cheer2:

Looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery!!

minideb

I didn't say I hadn't been here since day 1 when Anna Arrived - I was shopping too many items I wanted. I was just quiet for a little while about it... gee ...me quiet imagine that.

CookingMyLife

Hi Debbie

It's always good when a lurker becomes an active member. "I" know it was the A's that got you here...Anna AND Adryane! Wait til you see all the wonderful layouts here too. I even asked about and then got (!) a 365 gallery!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
heehee! We aim to please maureen :D

Debbie- hugs to you for delurking!! We are so glad you are here. And no bad comments about your scrapping skills, I am sure that they are perfect!

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Hi Deb. I think lots of us now have two homes. Glad to see you over here as well - gotta use those ArtPlays.

minideb

Thanks everone for your warm welcome here at the O - I'm off to see whats new in the shop and I just saw Anna's new challenge - so glad we get lots of time to do it. I'm going to be gone over the weekend - making memories to scrap later - I'm off to Cedar Point to do the Halloween thing. Ok I'm reasonably impressed ok more than impressed if I post here or in the gallery my post count goes up and I could put 10 pages up in a day ... this is so good and I get Annas stuff. I think I went to digital heaven!

Last edited by a moderator: