Oscraps

Information about the event

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
During our 8 Day 18th Birthday Event here at Oscraps, there will be 5 challenges and 3 games that need to be completed in order for you to be eligible for one of the Grand Prizes (a total of 8 events).

**The Avatar Challenge is entirely optional and is not included and does not count towards a Grand Prize entry.**

Each day a new Challenge or Game will be posted at PST/PDT midnight.

*GAMES close at PST 11.59 pm 21 June 2023.
(Last game is posted on Day 8/June 20 and no other games will be posted after this time.)

To be eligible for a Grand Prize you will need to have participated in all the games before they are closed off as the game threads will be locked at that time.

CHALLENGES close at PST 11.59 pm 30 June, 2023 (same time as the regular monthly challenges close).
(Last challenge is posted on Day 7/June 19 and no other challenges will be posted after this time.)

So you have all month to complete the challenges, but only the 8 days of the event to participate in and complete the games.

KEEPING TRACK OF YOUR CHALLENGES AND GAMES:
In order to be eligible for any of the Grand Prizes, you need to create a post in the Challenge/Game Tracking Thread 2024 where you will need to keep track of the challenges you have completed and the games you have participated in.

SELECTING WINNERS:
At the end of the month, after the challenges are closed, the Cheery O's and Designers who hosted the challenges and\or games will get busy selecting their winners and I will announce them within 10 days after closing, first in the Oscraps Haps Newsletter and then later, here in the birthday forum. If you want to be first in finding out who won what make sure to open and check the Haps newsletters after the event closes. :) Not subscribed? Then go ahead and subscribe HERE.

So please remember to keep updating your Challenge/Game Tracking Thread 2024 as you complete your challenges or participate in the games as that is where we will be selecting our Grand Prize winners from.

All coupons will be sent to the winners via a private message from the challenge or game host, and from Ona for all the Grand Prizes winners after it is formerly announced.

GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN!
If you have any questions, then please go to the Questions and Answers area as it might have already been asked and answered. HERE

Oh in that area there is also a spot for you chat about the event if you like, just start a thread and start chatting! :groupchat:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I am so sorry I'm going to miss this. It's a long weekend in South Africa and we are going away. Will only be back on Tuesday. I hope everyone enjoys the celebration.
Hope you have a great trip Belle, the challenges don't close until the end of the month in case you want to play in one or two of those when you get back. Every challenge and game has their own set of prizes so you could possibly win one of those, you never know unless you do it. :)

GraceJ

Sounds like a lot of fun! I will try to do this, although this year we have had a very bad electric storms, and I caught a cold the last weekend. Thank you so much for doing this :lovey3: :heartpumplove:

easyeyes4you

I am so sorry I'm going to miss this. It's a long weekend in South Africa and we are going away. Will only be back on Tuesday. I hope everyone enjoys the celebration.
Last month I was on another site doing a 3 week challenge and had to be gone for a week... I actually managed to complete all the challenges, and as others have said, the deadline here is the end of the month... and just think, you will have lots of new photos to work with!