Oscraps

I'm heartbroken, We have to put our sweet dog down today

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Rocky got diagnosed with low blood platelets and our vet tried different things to help him. We found out Tuesday that Rocky is dying. We brought him home to have a little time to say goodbye. We are both heartbroken. I appreciate your prayers as we are taking him today at 3:30. We lost our dog, Teddy, last April and we lost our sweet kitty, Sophie in December. This will be the third fur baby we have lost in 14 months. I am pretty sad,

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Oh Evelyn, what sad sad news! Parting with our fur babies is always so very hard, but it's harder when you have said goodbye to three in so short a time. Sending you lots of hugs sweetheart and lots of healing thoughts as well! xxxx :hug2: :beatingheart:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Oh, Evelyn, that's beyond sad. That's just too many in that short of a time. Sending love, hugs and prayers for your strength today and afterwards. :hug1::heartpumpred::praying2:

JeanneMN

GrOwing Old is mandatOry grOwing up is OptiOnal
CHEERY O
Oh Evelyn, my heart is breaking for you. Heartfelt hugs and prayers coming your way today and the days that follow.

tanteva

Mistress of Mayhem
So sorry for your loss. It's devastating to lose a fur baby. He will be playing with his friends by the Rainbow Bridge & wait for you. :heartpumpred:

bcgal00

Hugs. Losing a fur baby is so hard. I dread when the time comes for our old guy, Taz. The happiness they give us is worth the pain but still....so hard.

anke55

CHEERY O
Oh gosh, I am so sorry, Evelyn!! The loss of a pet is so traumatic, we lost our Yorkie 4 years ago and we still miss him! Sending hugs and prayers!!!

AK_Tracy

Oh Evelyn, I am so sorry. I am glad you had extra time to say goodbye. Lifting you up as you say goodbye this afternoon.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
One of the most difficult decisions to make. I am so sorry for your loss and I hope that you meet on the Rainbow Bridge again ♥

zanthia

CHEERY O
i am so sorry for your loss - making that decison is so hard -sending you lots of love and hugs. you have lost too many furbabies in such a short time

mywisecrafts

Sarcasm is the way I Roll
CHEERY O
Oh no!!! Hugs!!! As a kid I wasn’t around when our household
Animals passed. Now as an adult and with our furry friend, man I’ll be hot a mess when that day comes. So bunch of extra hugs from me!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I'm so so sorry to hear this, Evelyn! You have had to deal with so much in the last year or so. You'll be in my thoughts. I'm praying for a peaceful passing for Rocky and comfort for you.

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Oh Evelyn, I am SO sorry :sad2::brokenheart::hug1: Losing our precious fur babies is always such a difficult thing to go through, and to endure the loss of three in such a short amount of time is terrible!!

Man, this hasn't been a good week for dogs...my neighbors had to put their wonderfully sweet pit bull Thumper down on Monday because of horrible tumors and one of them opening up...it was so sad saying goodbye to that wonderful dog :crying1: Then yesterday my friend Jen told me that her dog Tippy had to be put to sleep this week due to so many health issues...:no: This has been a big bummer of a week!

HUGE (((((HUGS))))) to you guys :beatingheart::heartpumpred::beatingheart::heartpumpred::beatingheart::heartpumpred::beatingheart:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Oh Evelyn, what sad sad news! Parting with our fur babies is always so very hard, but it's harder when you have said goodbye to three in so short a time. Sending you lots of hugs sweetheart and lots of healing thoughts as well! xxxx :hug2: :beatingheart:
Thank you so much, Ona. He was such a good boy! He is so missed.

A-M

Evelyn, this would be heart breaking to lose so many of your fur babies. I would love to see photos of Rocky. Have you created any pages about him?
1305542lii4nb032i.gif

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Hugs. Losing a fur baby is so hard. I dread when the time comes for our old guy, Taz. The happiness they give us is worth the pain but still....so hard.
You are so right. It is hard but I’m so glad we had eight wonderful years with him.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Oh gosh, I am so sorry, Evelyn!! The loss of a pet is so traumatic, we lost our Yorkie 4 years ago and we still miss him! Sending hugs and prayers!!!
I’m so sorry for the loss of your fur baby! I know it’s hard.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I'm so so sorry to hear this, Evelyn! You have had to deal with so much in the last year or so. You'll be in my thoughts. I'm praying for a peaceful passing for Rocky and comfort for you.
Thank you so much, Angie! We have a wonderful Christian vet and he prayed with us and made it very peaceful.

• Care
Reactions: AZK