Oscraps

I'm heartbroken, We have to put our sweet dog down today

Celestine

So sorry to hear this, Evelyn. Our fur babies are such big parts of our lives. Our 11.5 year old Goldendoodle is in the last stages of his life, and it has been hard, but we are thankful for these last weeks and the extra affection, pets and licks. Stay strong.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
One of the most difficult decisions to make. I am so sorry for your loss and I hope that you meet on the Rainbow Bridge again ♥
Thank you so much, Chris! It was a very hard but we knew we had no choice. On his last day with us he was coughing up blood. It broke my heart but I knew there was nothing left to do for him. We loved him so much we had to let him go even though it broke our hearts.:brokenheart:

• Care
Reactions: AZK

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I'm thinking of you and your family, Evelyn. This is such a sad day. :sad2:
Thank you so much, Cheryl! We have a very compassionate vet. He prayed with us and talked with us before the procedure. He put a sherpa blanket on the floor for Rocky and we all sat with him petting and kissing on him. We talked to Rocky and told him we loved him and what a good boy he was. After he passed we brought our other dog in so she could say goodbye too. It was calm and peaceful and went much better than I ever expected even though it was so hard and we were crying.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Oh no!!! Hugs!!! As a kid I wasn’t around when our household
Animals passed. Now as an adult and with our furry friend, man I’ll be hot a mess when that day comes. So bunch of extra hugs from me!
Thank you so much, Esther. I hope your beautiful fur baby lives a wonderful and long life!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Oh Evelyn, I am SO sorry :sad2::brokenheart::hug1: Losing our precious fur babies is always such a difficult thing to go through, and to endure the loss of three in such a short amount of time is terrible!!

Man, this hasn't been a good week for dogs...my neighbors had to put their wonderfully sweet pit bull Thumper down on Monday because of horrible tumors and one of them opening up...it was so sad saying goodbye to that wonderful dog :crying1: Then yesterday my friend Jen told me that her dog Tippy had to be put to sleep this week due to so many health issues...:no: This has been a big bummer of a week!

HUGE (((((HUGS))))) to you guys :beatingheart::heartpumpred::beatingheart::heartpumpred::beatingheart::heartpumpred::beatingheart:
Oh, Jen! I am so sorry to hear about your friends' sweet fur babies that have passed. I know that you were probably close to some of those fur babies as well as their owners. It is so very hard to lose a fur baby, :brokenheart:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Evelyn, this would be heart breaking to lose so many of your fur babies. I would love to see photos of Rocky. Have you created any pages about him?
1305542lii4nb032i.gif
Thank you so much, Anne Marie. Here is a page I made of Rocky.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Evelyn I am so sorry to hear this. Why don't they just live forever? Big hugs for you. I know how much this hurts.
Thank you so much, Amy! He would have been nine in October. We thought he would live longer as he was a mixed breed dog but that was not to be. :brokenheart:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
So sorry to hear this, Evelyn. Our fur babies are such big parts of our lives. Our 11.5 year old Goldendoodle is in the last stages of his life, and it has been hard, but we are thankful for these last weeks and the extra affection, pets and licks. Stay strong.
Oh, Celestine, I know it is so hard to watch our fur babies' health decline! I will be praying for you as I know it is hard!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Thank you so much, Cheryl! We have a very compassionate vet. He prayed with us and talked with us before the procedure. He put a sherpa blanket on the floor for Rocky and we all sat with him petting and kissing on him. We talked to Rocky and told him we loved him and what a good boy he was. After he passed we brought our other dog in so she could say goodbye too. It was calm and peaceful and went much better than I ever expected even though it was so hard and we were crying.
Oh my goodness, Evelyn. This is such a touching and heart warming story. That sounds incredibly peaceful and what a wonderful thing to let your other dog say goodbye to Rocky. My heart goes out to you all. I can't even think about when the time comes for my dog and cat to go to the Rainbow Bridge. Lots of love and hugs coming your way. Again, I'm SO sorry for your loss. :hug2: :brokenheart:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Oh my goodness, Evelyn. This is such a touching and heart warming story. That sounds incredibly peaceful and what a wonderful thing to let your other dog say goodbye to Rocky. My heart goes out to you all. I can't even think about when the time comes for my dog and cat to go to the Rainbow Bridge. Lots of love and hugs coming your way. Again, I'm SO sorry for your loss. :hug2: :brokenheart:
Thank you so much, sweet friend!