Oscraps

I wont blame you......

MrsPeel

if you don't have a clue, don't remember who I am.....

I know I haven't been the best to the O in the past few months, with you guys being the community I love the most,
but I can asure you, only place I do something other than post LOs is Facebook.......and this is because even my Dad (he is 86!!!!!!!) does FB now LOL

what I wanted to say was, I'm trying to get back to being around- I cried because I couldn't apply to the Cheerios call-
but bear with me...
it could mean like am ignoring but the ones who know me a bit better know
I was in hospital twice in less than a month over NY's Eve (I actually spent NYE IN hospital!) and even though I left a couple of teams.... it is proving to be more difficult for my already ailing boy -and brain- to get organized...
BUT
I will be trying a bit harder.....
I love you guys dearly and would love to be back to so many amazing people who have always been the most amazing support and encouragement to me.

Huge huggzzz

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
And just how, dear Cynthia, would anyone be able to forget you? ;)

Hugs - Hope things are getting better for ya

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
ITA with Eva!! There is no possible way we could ever forget you Cynthia! Hope you are feeling a bit better these days and that you do not have too much on your plate now! You are always on our minds, sending you healing and loving thoughts! :hug:

dwsewbiz

So good to hear from you Cynthia! Looking forward to your layouts which you know I always love!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
That is so funny! I was going through some old emails the day before yesterday and I saw some from you, and I wondered how you were hanging in. So happy to see you back here again and I hope that you are feeling somewhat better every day.
I got lectured by my Lyme dr yesterday about how I need to take better care of my body and brain, so I totally understand where you are coming from. Hugs and you know I am always here for you!

Andrea C.

Never worry about not being around before worrying about yourself and your family. Trust me that we all understand! Life happens, it gets in the way but you pick up and move on and hope for brighter days ahead of you. I gave up every CT I had except for the Cheery O spot here. I'm not leaving till they push me out the backdoor!

liljatr

Cynthia, you are unforgettable. In a good way :)

Welcome back - and I can't wait to see your amazing layouts in the gallery here!

ninigoesdigi

O sO silly
Glad to see you here Cynthia!
I had a little too much going on on my side and haven't been chatty a lot but maybe now you're here I can catch up soon.

MrsPeel

well ladies, thank you SO MUCH.... (and apologies again for the disapearing act...will explain in the Daily Os later on)

I have gotten relatively organized (for someone who cannot remember which pils she took 10 minutes after taking them LOL) and even got to do some challenges yay!!!!!!
I'm blogging tonight so I ll be back around the galleries, just wanted to say my disapearing act isnt all that bad right now...

It broke my heart to read about Andrea.... and now see her post here...
life can be cruel unfair... :(

I'm sure she would want to be remembered with a smile and sweeetness, which is the way she was :)

Huggzzz to you all