Oscraps

I Think My Style is Evolving

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Such sage advice. a few years ago, I was right there with not letting such things get to me. I had suffered a lot of loss and turmoil and I realized the ONLY things that mattered in the end was my relationship with God, my husband, and my Child. They were the only people whose opinion should really matter. With the way the world has been with Covid, etc...I've let worries slip in again. Thank you for the reminder!
Yes, you got it right. Just keep reminding yourself :)

ClaireG

CHEERY O
Your style should evolve, different things happen in your life. You get inspired by different things. Go with the flow, you'll hit that sweet spot in no time. With my scrapping I am too embellishy (fab word), too artsy, and too clean at different points, I go through phases and I think that is part of the fun. Embrace the changes, what will come out of it, will be gorgeous I am sure.
I make cards and I am a very different cardmaker now than when I started 17 years ago and much better for it I am sure!

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Sometimes I find it also helps to just walk away from a layout, create a new page, and then return to the page you were working on. Then the page I was originally working on just comes together.

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
Sometimes I find it also helps to just walk away from a layout, create a new page, and then return to the page you were working on. Then the page I was originally working on just comes together.

I have about 10 in my "walk away" pile and every time I come back to them, I walk away again! LOL

ClaireG

CHEERY O
I love to walk away from layouts. But I am also pretty brutal and will strip something back to just the parts I actually like and I find that works really well.. but can be time consuming.