Oscraps

I now have Covid

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Pray for me. I’m pretty discouraged. I am almost halfway through radiation treatments and I just tested positive for Covid. I called the Radiation Oncologist’s office and they may still take me at the end of the day. Please pray because I was so looking forward to being done on March 18th. Plus, I’m feeling crummy.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Pray for me. I’m pretty discouraged. I am almost halfway through radiation treatments and I just tested positive for Covid. I called the Radiation Oncologist’s office and they may still take me at the end of the day. Please pray because I was so looking forward to being done on March 18th. Plus, I’m feeling crummy.
Oh, boy, Evelyn! I hate to hear this! Will pray it doesn't stop you from getting the radiation treatment and that your COVID symptoms get better quickly! I'll pray the radiation helps! ;) :hug2:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I'm sorry, Evelyn. You probably picked it up at the hospital. They're famous for spreading infections. They keep those places so cold, trying to kill bacteria, but it doesn't always work. Praying that they will still take you at the end of the day. Bless your heart, you certainly don't need this on top of everything else you've had to go through. :praying2::praying2::praying2:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I'm sorry, Evelyn. You probably picked it up at the hospital. They're famous for spreading infections. They keep those places so cold, trying to kill bacteria, but it doesn't always work. Praying that they will still take you at the end of the day. Bless your heart, you certainly don't need this on top of everything else you've had to go through. :praying2::praying2::praying2:
Thank you!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Oh, NO... so sorry Evelyn... Hope they can take you at the end of the day anyway. Will be praying that you recover from it quickly.

~Karen~

Designer
Praying for you, Evelyn! So sorry you are sick. Hoping this doesn't set your treatment back and you recover quickly!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Oh, NO... so sorry Evelyn... Hope they can take you at the end of the day anyway. Will be praying that you recover from it quickly.
Thank you so much, Kay! They said I could go back when I have been fever free for 24 hours.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Oh shoot!!! I'm so sorry!! If it's not one thing, it's another!
Thank you, Susie! I am ready to be done with radiation and get on with things! I'm feeling pretty rough now but hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.

Sweet Doll

Kel Barros
I will pray for you, but I know you are strong and God will give you more strength to get through this. Don't be discouraged we are all praying for you :heartpumplove:

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
When it rains, it pours! Here's hoping you recover quickly from COVID and can get back to your treatments.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Thank you all so much for your encouragement and prayers. My fever broke and I was able to go for radiation treatments on Thursday and Friday. I only missed three days so my treatment only has to be extended three more days. I am halfway to the finish line!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
So happy to hear that you are nearing the end of treatment but what bummer to have come down Covid on top of it! Stay strong girlie, we are all cheering you on, you can do it!!! xxxxxx

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
So happy to hear that you are nearing the end of treatment but what bummer to have come down Covid on top of it! Stay strong girlie, we are all cheering you on, you can do it!!! xxxxxx
Thank you so much, Ona! I thank the Lord that I am feeling better! Last night was the first night I didn't need to take NyQuil to sleep without coughing. I am getting better each day and had a bit more energy today!!! It was a wonderful day and I get to top it off with doing some scrapping for our amazing designers! :heartpumpred: dance3:heartpumpred:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Thank you so much, Ona! I thank the Lord that I am feeling better! Last night was the first night I didn't need to take NyQuil to sleep without coughing. I am getting better each day and had a bit more energy today!!! It was a wonderful day and I get to top it off with doing some scrapping for our amazing designers! :heartpumpred: dance3:heartpumpred:
So glad to hear that you had a great day Evelyn!!! :love: :dancingbfly::dancing6:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
So glad to hear that you had a great day Evelyn!!! :love: :dancingbfly::dancing6:
Thank you so much, Ona! I am so excited that I am now more than halfway through with my radiation treatments! It was also a pretty sunny day today. Last week we had lots of rain but that sure helped my spring flowers to bloom!:flower: