Oscraps

I need some weight watchers' buddies!!!!

SueCummings

Defined + Designed
Designer
Just started weight watchers and I could use a support system.
I'm doing the online weight watchers since I'm not into group meetings.
Anybody want to be my buddy!?
xoxoxosue

LaurieW

lOve the O!
CAn I be a weight loss buddy- I am starting a new session of bootcamp and want to lose a pound a week- I am good at the exercise, but not so good at portion control after work. I was just thinking I needed to be more accountable. I am heading to HHI in the spring and want to feel good in my swimsuit!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Hey Sue I have been doing Weight Watchers On line for the past 8 weeks and have lost a pound a week !! Love Weight watchers its the only thing that ever works for me! I love it because you don't really have to stop eating your normal foods. I will be happy to have someone to share this weight loss journey with!!

petey111

I have done WW online in the past and it's great. I need to get my butt in gear and work out more. I tell you that! I can take part, though I'm not counting points. Eating Paleo though is low carb, low sugar, low grains and starches, low legumes.....big on meats, veggies, and a bit of fruit. Not too far off. :)

janedee

I've been doing Weight Watchers online too for the past few weeks and I love the flexibility of the plan. So far I'm down seven pounds and I'd really like to lose at least another seven before I go on vacation in mid April.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I've been low carbing and doing pretty well. List over 20 pounds now. I cheat on occasion but try not to casually.

geek_girl

CHEERY O
I lost 20 kgs... but now Im at a standstill and cant shake the last 10 LOL
*sighs* I hope skinny people know how lucky they are LOL

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I've been psuedo low carbing because of dietary issues and lost 20 lbs and have kept it off for over a year now but I still have 15-20 to go, so even though I'm not doing weight watchers, I'll jump in here for encouragement for y'all and maybe some motivation to actually do something to lose the rest!

timounette

CHEERY O
I 'm thinkink about the WW on line too. I want to lost around 10-15 kg... and alone I can't.
Is it easy to follow ?