Oscraps

I love chocolate, I really do, but...

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
... I don't care for anything chocolate - like chocolate cake or chocolate ice-cream or chocolate sauce... anyone else here like me?

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Chocolate cake or chocolate sauce are absolutely not my favorites and I only eat chocolate or cholate ice-cream sporadically ...

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Oh, I like chocolate, specially chocolate cake!! and please, it must be dark chocolate, no white, LoL!

*gina*

CHEERY O
no chocolate cake, no chocolate sauce, no chocolate ice-cream - chocolate yes, but rarely and only vegan

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
no chocolate cake, no chocolate sauce, no chocolate ice-cream - chocolate yes, but rarely and only vegan
No chocolate and no pizza???? Those are my two favorite food groups!
Please tell me that you like coffee and wine or I might start thinking that you are an alien from another planet! :D

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I love chocolate and just about anything made with chocolate. Other than chocolate dipped strawberries. Why ruin chocolate with fruit?

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
I'll have chocolate anything. Love chocolate cake, chocolate sauce, chocolate icecream, chocolate spread, hot cocoa, everything. When I was a kid I used to eat cocoa powder, if there wasn't any other candy at home (nowadays I'm the adult, there's ALWAYS candy at home LOL)

*gina*

CHEERY O
No chocolate and no pizza???? Those are my two favorite food groups!
Please tell me that you like coffee and wine or I might start thinking that you are an alien from another planet! :D
be sure - I'm a coffee nerd and I love pasta and I'm not from another planet (but it would be nice idea LOL)

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I was a certified chocaholic until a few years ago. Chocolate doesn't like me anymore. It tears my stomach up so it's not worth eating. I NEVER thought I would stop eating it.

zanthia

CHEERY O
love love love chocolate yet for some reason never was a fan of chocolate ice cream

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I L.O.V.E. chocolate.....but it doesn't like me. Gives me headaches. The only chocolate things I don't like are chocolate covered donuts and chocolate pie.

Veronika

I love milk chocolate and white chocolate - I can't do anything with dark chocolate
I don't like chocolate and fruit together

Amandajk

Some say that Heaven is paved with streets of gold. But Abba knows me better - He will for sure have my street or my lane be solid chunk chocolate!!! With NO calories! HAHA!!! Oh, I don't like White Chocolate AT ALL. And plllleeeeaaaase don't do the salted caramel stuff in my chocolate. ACK. But I'll take anything else at any time. Cocoa, Thick Hershey's bar, Cadbury, Godiva, German Chocolate Cake, Choc. covered nuts, Cordial Cherries, Swartzvalder Kirsch Torte- YES please- that 's what I made for Culture Day in German III lol. Chocolate dipped pretzels, strawberries, marshmellows. And give me a chocolate fountain too, please, Abba!!!IMG_0173.PNG :)

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Some say that Heaven is paved with streets of gold. But Abba knows me better - He will for sure have my street or my lane be solid chunk chocolate!!! With NO calories! HAHA!!! Oh, I don't like White Chocolate AT ALL. And plllleeeeaaaase don't do the salted caramel stuff in my chocolate. ACK. But I'll take anything else at any time. Cocoa, Thick Hershey's bar, Cadbury, Godiva, German Chocolate Cake, Choc. covered nuts, Cordial Cherries, Swartzvalder Kirsch Torte- YES please- that 's what I made for Culture Day in German III lol. Chocolate dipped pretzels, strawberries, marshmellows. And give me a chocolate fountain too, please, Abba!!!View attachment 378311 :)
I was really confused for a minute cause I wasn't sure how ABBA was going to effect your eternal reward. Then I figured things out.

Amandajk

I was really confused for a minute cause I wasn't sure how ABBA was going to effect your eternal reward. Then I figured things out.
Oh, sorry about that. Abba is of Aramaic origin , Abba parallels the Hebrew word for “father,” "Daddy" is derived. I've used that since I was 12.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Some say that Heaven is paved with streets of gold. But Abba knows me better - He will for sure have my street or my lane be solid chunk chocolate!!! With NO calories! HAHA!!! Oh, I don't like White Chocolate AT ALL. And plllleeeeaaaase don't do the salted caramel stuff in my chocolate. ACK. But I'll take anything else at any time. Cocoa, Thick Hershey's bar, Cadbury, Godiva, German Chocolate Cake, Choc. covered nuts, Cordial Cherries, Swartzvalder Kirsch Torte- YES please- that 's what I made for Culture Day in German III lol. Chocolate dipped pretzels, strawberries, marshmellows. And give me a chocolate fountain too, please, Abba!!!View attachment 378311 :)
I adore choc. covered pretzels. The combination of sweet and salty is the best :) It is also why I love Reese's and anything chocolate and peanut butter mixed together

Kythe

CHEERY O
I like a good quality chocolate ... not the cheap stuff as it is too sweet.