Oscraps

I got my results today

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Oh my dear Evelyn! I know this is hard news to hear. At least it was caught very early. I’m adding my best wishes and most positive of thoughts to those already expressed here try not to worry big gentle hug and keeping you in my thoughts. Xo

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Oh Sweetie - I am so sorry to hear that you didn't get the results you wished for! I will add you to my prayers each night for your kicking cancer to the curb! My brother is going through radiation and chemo right now, so it will be easy to remember you in those fervent prayers as well!

It sounds like you have a good prognosis!!
Thank you so much, Susie! If you can give me your brother's first name, I will pray for him by name with my other daily prayer requests.

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
Thank you so much, Susie! If you can give me your brother's first name, I will pray for him by name with my other daily prayer requests.
His name is Duane, and he's battling neck and tongue cancer.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Oh no, Evelyn, such a sad news.
I can imagine that your courage will drop for a moment, but also give yourself some time to be sad and afraid for a moment. This is allowed, the uncertainty you feel is normal.
Then try to start the treatment with good courage. I'm thinking of you, sending you strength and lots of big hugs and hope everything turns out well.