Oscraps

I am still waiting to find out what stage I am but I know the type of cancer I have

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I looked on my patient portal and also talked to the oncology nurse that will follow me through treatments. I have triple negative breast cancer with is an aggressive cancer and harder to treat as it has no hormone receptors. There are new drugs specifically for this cancer so that's good news. It's also good news that they caught it early. Please continue to pray for the lymph node biopsy that was sent off to pathology. We are praying it is cancer free. That would mean the cancer was contained and did not spread. That would put me at stage 1 - early cancer. I go see the oncologist next Wednesday. They will run a genetic test on me to see if I have the genes that cause cancer. Often times the BRCA 1 gene causes triple negative breast cancer. Thank you so much for your encouragement and support through this journey. I feel like I am on an emotional roller coaster but I know God is in control of the situation.

NHDesignz

Oh no :(
I can't find the right words for something like this.
I'm sending you lots of prayers!:heartpumpred:
Feel hugged,Evelyn!:hug2::hug2:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Evelyn, you've been held close to my heart and in my mind since the beginning. This will continue and I hope and pray that it is contained. The bright spot is that they have made so much progress and know so much more than they used to know and that they caught it so early. Sending you continued prayers and hugs. :praying2::praying2::praying2::hug2::hug4:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Keeping you in my thoughts Evelyn and sending you lots of positive thoughts sweetie! xxx

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Oh Evelyn, I am continuously sending good thoughts your way...I am so very sorry that you are dealing with this :hug1: I hope that the newer drugs DO work once you start getting treatment, and that it isn't in the lymph nodes :heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred:

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Ah, that sucks. But have faith in the new drugs, doctors can do so much nowadays and they keep learning more. Keep sending my positive vibes towards you!!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Evelyn, you've been held close to my heart and in my mind since the beginning. This will continue and I hope and pray that it is contained. The bright spot is that they have made so much progress and know so much more than they used to know and that they caught it so early. Sending you continued prayers and hugs. :praying2::praying2::praying2::hug2::hug4:
Thank you so much, Cheryl! I see Go's hand working in all of this. It has strengthened my heart to know I have so many friends praying and rooting for me.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Oh Evelyn, I am continuously sending good thoughts your way...I am so very sorry that you are dealing with this :hug1: I hope that the newer drugs DO work once you start getting treatment, and that it isn't in the lymph nodes :heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred:
Thank you so much, Jenn! We are praying for a good report from the final lymph node biopsy and about the genetic testing they will do next week. We are praying I don't have the BRCA 1 or other breast cancer gene mutations as that would put our daughters at risk.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Ah, that sucks. But have faith in the new drugs, doctors can do so much nowadays and they keep learning more. Keep sending my positive vibes towards you!!
Thank you so much, Jeannette! I meet with the oncologist this coming Wednesday as they were able to get me in a week earlier than expected.

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Thank you so much, Jeannette! I meet with the oncologist this coming Wednesday as they were able to get me in a week earlier than expected.
That's is so wonderful. Tha wait is the hardest. I remember I had a pet scan to see if the cancer had gone beyond the lymph nodes. I had a few nodules in the lymph nodes, and all my lymph nodes are taken out.
I had to wait two weeks for the results. Way too long, so I called the hospital and requested to be seen earlier. Lucky the understood, and even more lucky the rest of my body was clean.
But the wait was horrible!

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
We are all thinking about you and hoping for the best possible outcome. Hard as it is, try to stay strong and positive, and know that we are all here for you. xoxo

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
That's is so wonderful. Tha wait is the hardest. I remember I had a pet scan to see if the cancer had gone beyond the lymph nodes. I had a few nodules in the lymph nodes, and all my lymph nodes are taken out.
I had to wait two weeks for the results. Way too long, so I called the hospital and requested to be seen earlier. Lucky the understood, and even more lucky the rest of my body was clean.
But the wait was horrible!
I am so sorry that you had to go through this Jeannette but am happy that you had good test results and are doing well now!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
We are all thinking about you and hoping for the best possible outcome. Hard as it is, try to stay strong and positive, and know that we are all here for you. xoxo
Thank you so much, Vicki! The support, prayers and encouragement from friends has been a lifeline for me!