Oscraps

:: HUGE Shop Update from Rachel :: Happy DSD ::

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer
This is where the fun really starts, our official celebration of Digital Scrapbooking Day 2023 is underway - Happy Digital Scrapbook Day Everyone!!

Here’s what I have for you this weekend . . . find everything in my shop here

:sparkles1: SALES
  • Save big on my New Releases and HUGE Past Portfolio of products at Oscraps
  • 40% off everything, even more on bundled products
  • PLUS 50% off my designer resources for digital scrapbook designers, or you can use these for scrapbooking and creating too.
  • Offer ends Monday 9th of October 2023.
  • Get our Autumn Magic Collaboration Free with a $15 purchase

DSD-2023-(1080-x-1350-px)-(1)800.jpg
NEW RELEASES

:sparkles1: Print, Cut & Create - Collaged Skinnies 1 & 2

I'm so happy to add a fun and new product line to my shops for hybrid crafters who love mixed media goodies! ⁠

Eclectic collaged skinnies are a fast, fun and easy way to add instant mixed media artistry to your hybrid projects. ⁠

Ideal as collage fodder they will add a gorgeous artsy texture to your projects by simply adhering them or ripping them and layering them. ⁠

Try printing on vellum, deli, rice, transfer and other translucent papers, sticker papers and other high quality craft papers to experiment printing, sticking, ripping and collaging to your hearts content.⁠

1sq.jpg

Orange Black White Collage Autumn Pumpkin Coffee Pinterest Pin (2).jpg

:sparkles1: You Give Me Wings - A Mixed Media Collaborative Digital Collection with Rubia of Studio Basic

Enjoy calm reflection with ‘You Give Me Wings’ and create beautiful art as you ponder how far you have come, how life feels in this moment or what wonderful adventure might be next.⁠

A Full Kit, Cards and a Mixed Media pack are available or purchase it all and save big!

RJ-SB-WINGS.jpg

Orange Black White Collage Autumn Pumpkin Coffee Pinterest Pin.jpg

:sparkles1: Miscellaneous Mixed Media Packs that are also friendly as Designer Resources
Monochrome Paper Bits, Monochrome Paperie, Spilled Ink 2, I Used to be a Book 2, Botanical Transparencies 1

All 50% Off or or purchase it all and save big!

RJ-MISCMM.jpg

:sparkles1: Past to Present Mixed Media Collection

Rich in the narratives of the ages, Past to Present is packed with remastered vintage imagery and textures, each evoking the palpable spirit of bygone eras. The kit is an ode to the curious minds and fervent hearts that find solace within museum walls, art galleries, hushed corridors, and the silent embrace of libraries.

With unique sketches and stamps that mirror the intricate dance of history, this collection beckons enthusiasts of architecture, lovers of art, and those who yearn to explore the intricate footprints left by the past. Carefully created for those who seek the transformative power of learning from history and embracing the treasures it bestows upon us.

RJ-PTP.jpg

2.jpg

I hope you have a happy and creative DSD weekend!