Oscraps

How does the Inspirations Subscription work?

Robloz55

Over the weekend, I purchased the Inspirations packs for 2022 and 2023.
How will I receive the new kit each week?
Please don't tell me that I have to buy them.
I thought I had already paid for the entire years worth of kits?
I was hoping that each weekly kit (or a link to them) is automatically sent to our email.
I wont always have enough cash to buy them every week.

May is my birthday month and I spent a fair bit of birthday money on new Bundles and kits.

Thank you

Robynne Lozier

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Hey Robynne! You for sure do not have to spend any more money...with what you purchased you will be able to get all of the 52 Inspirations products that have already been released this year, and any future ones, plus 2022. I apologize, but I am not exactly sure how Vicki does this...if she gives a coupon out or if you recieve emails, etc. I am sure someone else will be able to explain what actually happens for you soon, but I wanted to alieve any worries that you might have about having to spend more money ;)

Happy Birthday Month, BTW!!! :partyhorn:

Last edited:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Robynne, no you don't have to buy them again.

When you received your initial email with the download link, do you still have that email?

If so, click on the download link again and when it opens in your browser, Bookmark that site in your browser. Every Monday on the release of a new 52 Insp. products you only then need to go to your Bookmarked Download site and the latest one should be there waiting for you. As shown below. As you can see Week 18 is not there yet, but it will appear shortly. (It is automatically added to the list)

For the 2022, same thing but of course you will have the entire year's list in that one. :)

1682995479249.png

Your listing should show all the products from the beginning of this year as shown above. Can you confirm that you see this please?

If you do not have the email any longer, go to the store and log in. Now click on your name in the top right hand corner and then select the Order History and search for your last order. Open the order then click on the Download link and Bookmark that site.

1682995765790.png

Hope that helps, please let me know whether you can see the listing for this year when you open it. :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
ooops forgot to tag you Robynne for the above post. :) @Robloz55 (editing a post and then tagging someone doesn't work which is why I started this post here. :))

Robloz55

Yes I do still have the email.

But I am not downloading any kits for a couple of weeks because my new PC is being built. I dont want to download these new purchases to my external HD. I would rather wait until the new PC is up and running. :D

So thanks for the details. I will check back in when it comes time to Download and let you know what happens, Thanks for the help.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Yes I do still have the email.

But I am not downloading any kits for a couple of weeks because my new PC is being built. I dont want to download these new purchases to my external HD. I would rather wait until the new PC is up and running. :D

So thanks for the details. I will check back in when it comes time to Download and let you know what happens, Thanks for the help.
You are very welcome Robynne. Happy Birthday as well and yay for a new PC!!

Kythe

CHEERY O
So happy to hear your new PC is up and running. I am sure you will have lots of fun with all the inspirations kits and goodies. Don't forget to share you creations in the gallery.