Oscraps

Hi!

SheScraps

Just wanted to quickly introduce or re-introduce myself (stepped away from the digi world for awhile). I'm a single mom, 2 girls, living in the crazy cold state of Iowa. My oldest has just discovered digi scrapping and I was told that this community has a somewhat active forum for teens...which is why I'm here! I would like to encourage her scrapping and help her find others that are near her age that she can possibly connect with. Sooooo...I guess that's about it for now.

Emily

madigirl

Maya de Groot
Designer
Hi!! I saw your post at DST and I see you found us here!!
Welcome at the O!! And I hope you both like it here!!

LSlycord

Welcome to the O! I'm also from the crazy, cold state of Iowa! We do have a couple of teens that are very active here. (Maya is one of them!)

Please let us know how we can help. Make yourself at home here...and so glad that you found us!

petey111

Welcome Emily! We have a very safe, friendly forum here. That's why I've ended up hanging around for so long. =) I'm also a midwest gal. I'm in Nebraska. Hope you and your daughter make yourself at home!

petey111

Bwahahahaha...Another Midwest gal! We're going to take over those rowdy Aussies soon!! =) Welcome to the O!

babycakes61

It's just me! :)

Hi, girls! :)

I'm brand new at OSCRAPS! I just started uploading my pages here. I'm originally from Brazil but have been living in California for 10 years now. I've become an American Citizen on July 1st, 2009! YAYYYYYYYY!!!

I'm a mom of two: a grown daughter and a 8-year-old son. My hubby is American and HOT! :)

I'm a stay-at-home mom, have a petsitting business and am a scrappoholic who is NOT looking for a cure!

Love being here and thanks for having me!
Hanna