Oscraps

Hi! *waves*

Kim Gehring

Hi everyone! :wave: I got dropped off with Hill in Leah's Mommyish luggage, and whew, am I glad to be out of that bag! It was getting pretty stuffy in there. So now that I've made my way out, I thought I'd drop by and say hello and tell you all that I'm very excited to be hanging out at the O.

Leah picked me up in Maryland where I live with my kiddos Connor (12) and Chloe (6) and our spoiled beagle named Lou. When I'm not feeding my digi scrap addiction you'll find me hanging out with my fam or curled up with my iPad reading a good book.

The O seems like a super friendly place to be, and I look forward to getting to know you all!

dlhoffer

There's no place like hOme!
Welcome to the O, Kim!! So glad you found your way out of that bag to come play with us!!

Ellen

a warm welcome to you Kim, you've caught on the essence of the O already , a super warm and friendly family hOme where every one is welcomed with open arms.
have fun

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
a warm welcome to you Kim, you've caught on the essence of the O already , a super warm and friendly family hOme where every one is welcomed with open arms.
have fun
That^ is 100% truth!
So glad you are here and that you can stretch your legs a bit after being cooped up in that bag!

Kim Gehring

Uhh yeeeah I was stuck in the bag. Someone was in such a hurry to get out they forgot to keep the suitcase unlocked when they left. :twitch:

But seriously, it's great to be here with you Hillary! :love:

Hill

Uhh yeeeah I was stuck in the bag. Someone was in such a hurry to get out they forgot to keep the suitcase unlocked when they left. :twitch:

If you are talking about me...I thought that letting you out was Leah's job.:bolt:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Hi Kim and welcOme Out Of the bad and intO yOur new hOme!

You're face/name look familiar ... ??? ... Have we met somewhere around the digi world before?

Kim Gehring

Hmm. I'm not sure where we may have met Eva. I've been around digi land for a number of years....I spent about a year designing. Gosh, that was back in 2009-10. Man time flies! I haven't spent much time in forums until recently though. Are you ever at The Lilypad? That's probably the forum I've hung out at the most.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Are you ever at The Lilypad? That's probably the forum I've hung out at the most.

Nope - don't think I've ever been there :) I've spent most time here, at Gotta Pixel, Digitals and 2 places that doesn't exist anymore: Faith Sisters & Digital Candy. Oh, and Deviant Scrap. thinks that's it :)