Oscraps

Hi from the U.K.

suejn

Hi everyone, my name is Sue and I love scrapbooking,mostly my grandchildren, and I'm seriously thinking of dipping my toes into digital/hybrid scrapping, I came across this site through one of the sites I was looking at, sorry can't remember which one, but I'm really pleased I found you all, and I'm looking forward to getting started. Sue

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Welcome Sue, I too am from the UK, or, if I am going to be realllly picky, Scotland ;) LOL Seriously, do get your toes wet in the digi side, its so much fun and LESS MESS, which is important. There are a load of tutorials and challenges here to get you started, and of course, if you cant find what you are looking for, just ask, no question is stupid as we were all new to digi at one point ;)

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Hey Sue ... welcome to the "O" ... it's always good to have another Brit flying the red, white & blue (LOL!!! the white font really doesn't show up well does it!) this side of the pond!
Like Cat said, come on in and have a splash around ... the water here is like the welcome ... inviting and wonderfully warm!!! :p:p:p

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello Sue! Welcome to the O! oooooooh! another Brit?? how fun!! looking forward to seeing your LO's in the gallery!!

Bush Girl

Yes, lots of us Brits here, well, that makes 4 of us including you, Sue!

Welcome to the O, it's really good fun here.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Sue! So glad that you have joined us here. Be warned, digital scrapping and Oscraps are a very addicting combo! :D

neatfreak

welcome Sue from yet another Brit - as everyone has said you'll love it here as everyone is so helpful and friendly :)

LSlycord

Welcome Sue! I think that you've found the right spot to get started in digiscrapping! Can't wait to see your layouts! If you have questions, be sure to ask.

suejn

Hi ladies thanks for the warm welcome, I'm just having fun downloading at the moment, it's amazing, I've wanted to try digi for a long time, but we have a new grandchild due 9th September so I though I'd take the bull bythe horns,and stop procrastinating, so now I'm starting by making a brag book for my sons mother-in-law.

petey111

Hi Sue! Welcome! Oscraps is the very best place on the internet to start digiscrapping. Anything you need to know, you just have to ask!