Oscraps

Hi from the SW of the USA

kaphelps

I am a big fan of Anna's products and have purchased here for awhile but never posted until today. Thank you for the nice welcome. The designers and work in the gallery is breathtaking. Thanks for letting me contribute. I'm trying to get my avatar loaded, but having some difficulties- will continue to try, just wanted to say hey & love your site!

kaphelps

I am a big fan of Anna's products and have purchased here for awhile but never posted until today. Thank you for the nice welcome. The designers and work in the gallery is breathtaking. Thanks for letting me contribute. I'm trying to get my avatar loaded, but having some difficulties- will continue to try, just wanted to say hey & love your site!

Ok, it did work! Now I feel official

LaurieW

lOve the O!
:welcome: to the O and we hope you love it here. Please ask if you have any other questions or let us know of problems.

petey111

Welcome! So glad you got your avatar figured out! :) Holler if you need anything else from us!!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Welcome to our "O" hOme!

Happy you introduced yourself in the forum - and will be looking out for your art in the gallery

Check out our monthly challenges and join in the fun!

If you need any supplies look in the Freebies in the shoppe

BTW is may be a good idea to check out our Gallery Guidelines - we changed them in Feb 2012

Again, welcome and have ENJOY! :cheer2:

Last edited by a moderator:

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
So happy you started posting. I love to see how Anna's art inspires different scrappers. Welcome.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello and welcome to the O!!! Anna's stuff is to die for isn???!!! Just yell if you need a hand with anything!