Oscraps

Hi, from the North Pole

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
Hi, I’m Buddy the O' Elf. I’m from the North Pole but you can find me wherever there are fun & games so I’m thinking the O will be my new home now! One thing to know about me is that I love Christmas. Red & green are my favorite colors. Decorated trees are my favorite greenery. Wrapping paper makes me jump up & down. Christmas carols make up my playlist. Snow angels are my kind of art. I really, really LOOOVE Christmas! It’s my favorite time of the year and so I don’t just celebrate on one day. I celebrate it all December long!

Let’s see…what else do you need to know about me? I’m really partial to cute caps and funky leggings and think that reindeer make the very best pets and I like to be around jolly, bearded people, especially ones named Mr. Claus. I also like challenges. Most of all, I like putting smiles on people’s faces and hope that I can do that here at the O. Who’s ready for a round of eggnog and sugar cookies?!

Ellen

welcome to the O Buddy - I love eggnog any time of the day (or year for that matter) you may fill my bath with it.:bathbaby: In Holland we have something like it- called advocaat- lovely with plenty of whipped cream on it.
I must try and make it myself as we have plenty of fresh eggs.
Enjoy your stroll through the forum , no doubt we'll bump into each other now and then.:humble:

petey111

Cookies??!!! I love cookies!

Do you like smiling Buddy? Is smiling your favorite?!

Welcome Buddy!

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
Hi Buddy, welcome here!
Did you bring snow and ice from the Northpole, because it is freezing here already! A bit early for us! Can I gat my eggnog warm?

timounette

CHEERY O
Welcome Buddy !
You'd love Oscraps and all the members. They are awesome and love games..
Do you know Christmas father ?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Welcome Buddy!!

Christmas cookies.... *drool* I would be more than happy to share some with you if you put in a good word to Santa about me :)

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
Welcome to the O!

Jammie Delicious "advocaat", a kind of alcoholic (kind of) custard! You'll love it!

Soco

Oh my! I love eggnog too!!! :D And fun, and games, and Christmas!!!! Welcome Buddy! I'm so happy you found your way to the O! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here with us!!!! :tea:

DivaMom96

Live, love, create.
LOL! Welcome, Buddy! I love Christmas, too, but you won't see a lot of Christmas pages from me since I'm Jewish. I'll try to put out some Chanukah ones, but not sure about the red and green ... I'll do my best for you, though!

ninigoesdigi

O sO silly
For me Xmas is all about chocolate!!! I can't wait to get some from France... even past 40 my mum knows what to put in my parcel for Xmas lol lol

Welcome to the O, Buddy, and looking forward to see a fun month of December.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
French chocolates, Nini? Can your mom send some to me too:D

Deborah- Hanukkah pages are always awesome to see as well

NancyP

Buddy, I am just a wee upset!!! It is December 1st up here in northern Michigan and it was 53 degrees out yesterday!!! TOTALLY unacceptable!!! How can I get in the holiday spirit without snow???? Can you put a word in for me and perhaps send some snow this way??? You have so much of it up there in the North Pole. Surely you can spare just a tiny bit???? I promise I will leave you some eggnog and cookies!!!! Oh, by the way, WELCOME to the O!!!

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
Buddy, I am just a wee upset!!! It is December 1st up here in northern Michigan and it was 53 degrees out yesterday!!! TOTALLY unacceptable!!! How can I get in the holiday spirit without snow???? Can you put a word in for me and perhaps send some snow this way??? You have so much of it up there in the North Pole. Surely you can spare just a tiny bit???? I promise I will leave you some eggnog and cookies!!!! Oh, by the way, WELCOME to the O!!!
I accidently sent some frost to Europe, the Netherlands. They did not like that either!

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
LOL! Welcome, Buddy! I love Christmas, too, but you won't see a lot of Christmas pages from me since I'm Jewish. I'll try to put out some Chanukah ones, but not sure about the red and green ... I'll do my best for you, though!

We are just looking for something to SMILE about,
Christmas, Chanukah or anything else you celebrate, it is all welcome this December! It is great to see too how we all celebrate in a different way!

NancyP

Hay DivaMom96! I LOVE doing my Hanukkah layouts!! They are just as festive as Christmas. I found two great Hanukkah kits. I will still do a Christmas layout here and there because my children follow Christmas and I love the photos they send of the grandchildren. Can't wait to see your layouts!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Well hi there Buddy, you had me at cookies!!! Can you send some cooler weather to me downunder, we are having a heatwave at the moment so totally not in the chrissy mood as I am sitting in front of a fan most of the time!!!! lol! :)