Oscraps

Hi from Southern Nevada

christiansen_summer

Hi All !!!

I have recently become quite taken with Anna Aspnes designs. I have been scrapping for a while but have never really felt "home" with any of the product I used. So a couple weeks ago I decided I would jump in & try my hand at her products & I am so excited!! I finally feel like I am able to express my creativity in a way that suits me & my style.

So, I am trying to post more around here and try different products here at oscraps.

Summer

donnagoar

Welcome, Summer! Glad you found your Anna's kits so you can express your creative side...............we know the feeling!:) Look forward to more of your pages in the gallery!

trista

O so scrappy!
Hello Summer and welcome to the O! We are so glad you are here! I will have to check your gallery.

whatnext

Hi, Summer! yup, Anna does that to people--gives them a new language to express themselves. Welcome to The O! :wave: :welcome:

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Hi Summer!

It's so wonderful when you find something that feels like you've finally come home and it feels right!

Ellen

welcome to the O Summer, I have not met a single person that couldn't get along with Anna's creative products- I love them too and feel you cannot go wrong with them .:D they are easy to combine with other designers too and we've got plenty talented ones here. have fun playing.