Oscraps

Hi from Ohio

scrap-genie

Hi all,

My name is actually Jean. Scrap-genie comes from the fact that I'm a genealogist. My DH and I are also birders. The scrap-genie avatar is based on a 1906 illustration that I adopted when it was 100. I did a LO with my picture as a farewell for friends at a site that is closing, but it might also serve as an introduction here: https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=190547&title=taken-unaware&cat=500

I like the challenges here and admire the LOs in the gallery. One drawback may be that I am decidedly not a minimalist myself.

biograffiti

Hi Jean! I love that your a genealogist! Something I really have hopes to do more of. We're not all minimalists LOL :) Welcome to the O!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Welcome hOme Jean!! :) I can't wait to see your layouts in the gallery :) And we aren't all minimalists here ;) We love them all - big small round tall ;) hehehehe .... and we are a little zany :) Can't wait to get to know you a little better ;) Hope you join us in some forum games and chats !!!
Krista

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello Jean and welcome to the O!!! we definitely do ALL styles here as we are all so very different!! please make yourself at home!! :)

hondachicc

Hey there Jean!! Welcome to the O!!!! Yes, it is true...so many styles and so much creativity here!!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Welcome to the O Jean! This place is full of all kinds of styles. The gallery is brimming with inspiration in them all!

scrap-genie

Thank you all for the welcome! :wave: I'm enjoying things here.

I should have mentioned that I came across the O looking for challenges and more so through TaylorMade at the Digi Dares.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
hi jean, welcome welcome!
That is very cool about being a genealogist. My uncle did a huge investigation into my father's family and it is so fascinating. I bet it is such a fulfilling job.

Glad to have you with us!