Oscraps

Hi from Michigan

I have never posted here before, but am thinking of posting to the challenge for replay. I have lots of things from Anna that are older . . . way back to 2007, but had no idea what to do with them. I have taken her Anna Life and Project classes and now I have a better idea.

:icon_frown::icon_frown::?:?Need help. I think I uploaded my layout to designer Anna, but I can't find it anywhere. It said successfully uploaded. How do I find it to post in Anna's challenge?????

ninigoesdigi

O sO silly
Hi Terri! Welcome to the O!

First you go to your page here : https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...assic-replay-challenge-dadbeyond-all&cat=1351

Then look at the "additional info" frame under your image description and copy the image "direct link"

Then go to the forum thread for the challenge and in the text box to post a message you can see some icons on top of your text box. Choose the one looking like an image with a mountain and a sun. Copy the direct link in there and click OK.
Also you can copy the link to your page in the gallery. I hope this is clear enough and helps you. Have fun!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Terri! Have you gotten the gallery issue all figured out? Hope so!
So happy to have you join us!

PS: On a side note, I was cleaning out my closet and found some old digital scrapbooking magazines. As I flipped through them I saw some columns written by Anna and a lot of ages with her designs :)

Danesa

Danesa
Terri, welcome to the O. So glad you are venturing out of the shadows and posting layouts. Look forward to your shares. Have fun!