Oscraps

Hi from Miami, Fla!

kborgmann

I just received my challenge prize links from Merkee and wanted to send her a little thank you note. However, I get the message that I need to have 15 posts before I can send a PM. I have never experienced this before; could this be a mistake? (I don't know of any other scrapping site that puts a posting requirement. I'm hoping this is a 'boo-boo'.) Anxious to hear from you; hope this will post! Karen

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Karen, no that is correct, it just helps with the spammers. Perhaps you could just comment on a few pages to take you up to the required 15 posts.

and Welcome to the O Karen, hope you stay around and join in with some more challenges!!! :)

hondachicc

Karen....Hi there...we are so glad you are here!!!!

and yes....the 15 posts requirement is to keep members from being harrassed by spammers....sad to say, it may be a bit of pain for real new members but it does protect everyone!! Sorry for the inconvenience!!

I will send Merkee a note to check this thread...:D

Merkee

Hi Karen, Linda steered me to your post. You are very welcome! :)

Thanks for doing my challenge and playing with us and :welcome: to Oscraps!

kborgmann

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I was excited to see all the responses I got to my post. Thanks for the warm welcome and the explanation for the posting requirement. I understand the spam problem. I'm looking forward to dropping in often AND posting comments to up my count! Karen

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Karen- congrats on the Merekley win- she is an amazing designer/person.

Looking forward to seeing more of you :)