Oscraps

Hi from Indiana

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Hi everyone! I'm bad with introducing myself, so I'm copying part of what I wrote for another forum and posting it here, lol.

I'm relatively new to the world of Digital Scrapbooking, not digital artwork. I used to scrapbook all the time until I went to college and couldn't find the time or space to do it and I still haven't picked back up with it since I graduated last year, but I thought I could be inspired to start scrapbooking digitally after seeing all the amazing things you guys do.

Anyway, my name is Elisa. I'm 23, and am self-employed having just opened my own photography studio earlier this year in my small hometown. Business is really just starting to pick up and I'm loving it.

I started Digitial Scrapbooking on National Scrapbooking Day this year and love it and all the products I've found and purchased. I first place I heard about and joined was Digital Freebies, and that's where I participated in NSD. Through there found my way here and many other places. I am surprised how many forums and sites there are out there!

I thought I'd join here since I love many of your designers work & just wish I could buy all the products I want right now, but I have to limit myself.

I hope everyone is well!

Take care,

Elisa

Last edited by a moderator:

petey111

Welcome Elisa! What's wonderful about the O, is that the designers are so generous. There are often contests and giveaways here. Especially if you do the challenges with us. And don't forget to check out the Freebies section of the store! =)

Have fun and welcome!

LSlycord

Welcome to Oscraps Elisa! I think you'll love it here!! Can't wait to see your layouts! And your photos!!!

mrstoa

mrstoa
welcome, Elisa
check out the freebies available at the store - fantastic finds there
cheers
jacqueline

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I've been following the O store & freebies for a while, so I have many saved and many of your designers are in my RSS feeds. I just decided that I had time to be active in more forums especially as I love a lot of the designs in your stores. Definitely my style, and I'm happy I officially joined here!!

And I have a few of this months challenges saved for me to start being more active here. I just finished my first LO using papers & elements NOT from DigitalFreebies as my first post in my gallery.

Anyway thanks for the welcome ladies! I look forward to hanging out here more and just being more active in general with my scrapbooking.

Last edited by a moderator:

hondachicc

Hi Elisa....Welcome to the O...I know that you will love it here and we look forward to knowing you better!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Welcome Elisa! What's wonderful about the O, is that the designers are so generous. There are often contests and giveaways here. Especially if you do the challenges with us. And don't forget to check out the Freebies section of the store! =)

Have fun and welcome!

This is exactly what I was going to say!
There is always something fun going on here, and the O-Designers rock in both talent and generosity.

happy to have you here!!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I'm definitely feeling welcome here and am in the process of getting all my LOs added to the gallery. Assuming I'm not in a creative mood tonight and make a ton of LOs I think that my gallery will be caught up tomorrow after I load 10 more LOs. That didn't take long :)

Looking back at my first few pages, I'm definitely liking my newer pages better. But I've only been doing this a couple months, so still learning my style.

You guys are all great, and again, thanks for your warm welcomes and well wishes!!

Iken

What? I thought you'd been here for ages!? ;)
Thanks for luring me here, I really like the style too. Now I'll try to write an introduction too!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
I like unknowingly luring people places, lol...but you'll love it here!

I got so much inspiration that I was lacking this summer once I joined here! :D