Oscraps

Hi from Canada

sweetdigi

Hi my name is Marie and I am a member of Danimoy designs :) I live in Montreal Canada and I am a french canadian.

I am not good at introducing myself lol I never know what to say so please don't be shy to ask.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
:welcome: to the O Marie-I am sure your fellow Canadians will be in to give you a hearty welcome! Happy to have you here!

justjen

Hello Marie !!!!!!!!!! I'm from Canada too.. Alberta over here!!!!!! How was the Montreal winter? Not too bad over here but we sure are getting a lot of fog these past few days!!!! Hopefully no flooding in June !!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Marie, welcome!!
I have a question for you-- what has been your favorite party of the party so far?

mrstoa

mrstoa
Oh, :canada:

Welcome to our "O" hOme!

Check out all the Birthday Challenges and Games - there's still time to win!!!

If you need any supplies look in the Freebies in the shoppe

The games continue after our Birthday party with challenges and join in the fun!

Happy to have another Canadian in the family -
If you need any help or have questions - just shout

ENJOY!

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
Hi my name is Marie and I am a member of Danimoy designs :) I live in Montreal Canada and I am a french canadian.

I am not good at introducing myself lol I never know what to say so please don't be shy to ask.

Hi & and welcome! i have a huge spot in my heart for Montreal, I lived there for a short time right across from Westmount (?) Park.

Last edited by a moderator:

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
:welcome: to your new hOme Marie!! A fellow canuck here... :canada: living on Vancouver Island here on the West Coast. Hope you have a great time at the party!!

janedee

Hello and welcome Marie! My youngest daughter moved to Laval in October. I'm hoping we can visit her this year.

sweetdigi

Ohh my thank you all so much !! Wow I was sure I had reply but here it is again. To answer all the questions and comments. Needs to get going in the forum and try my hands at some challenges over here :)

Timounette : C'est super de voir d'autres francophones ici :)

Jusjen : The winter here is always something.. but in Montreal we got LOTS of snow and even more than some regions who are usually having most than us.

Janedee : Laval is just on our north shore and more quiet than Montreal. I am sure she will like it there.

Heather Prins : You were in the nicest part of Montreal and where the houses are sooooo wonderful.

MrsPeel

Hi Marie & welcome!!!
you ll lovce it here, I have been here not too long, but in a month I had so much fun, everyone here gives you a super warm welcome and is lots of fun...:)