Oscraps

Hi from Belgium!

Anja DD

Hi everyone!

I'm Anja, the designer behind On A Whimsical Adventure. I live in Belgium, about 25 kms from Brussels.

I've been a scrapbooker for a long time, known as Tinkelbel in most of the galleries (I still do it, but my time is limited), until I dabbled into designing about a year ago, and I'm so excited that Vicki has given me this guest spot!

I've added many packs already but there's more to come - and everything is on sale, 50% off thru October 4. Feel free take a look in my shop http://www.oscraps.com/shop/Guest-On-a-Whimsical-Adventure/!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Hallo Anja, ik heb je inderdaad op facebook of elders al eens gezien als Tinkelbel. Welkom hier !

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi and a big welcOme! were you at Mscraps? I feel like I know you from there, but darned if I can remember.
So happy to have you here, your shop is amazing!

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
Geweldig dat je hier bent. Volg je al een hele tijd, je bent een grote inspiratie!

Welcome to the O! I look forward to your designs!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
:welcome: to the "O" Anja!! We hope you love it here! Your products are just amazing!! :love:

bcgal00

CHEERY O
It is the best news, having you here, Anja! I'm on her CT and, believe me, she is the nicest person and creates amazing designs! You are going to fit in just perfectly here at the O!

Anja DD

Hi and a big welcOme! were you at Mscraps? I feel like I know you from there, but darned if I can remember.
So happy to have you here, your shop is amazing!

Fairywings, no, I was actually going to open a shop at Mscraps but then they stopped... that is when I went to Digital Scrapbooking Studio.

margje

The O is awesOme
Hallo Anja! Wat geweldig dat je hier nu bent! Echt een aanwinst! je maakt zulke mooie dingen! Veel succes!