Oscraps

HEY BLOGGERS!!! Yeah, YOU!!

MikkelPaige

Who blogs? I just did a major overhaul of mine. I feel like I've been working on it for a LONG time, including all night. Oh wait, that's because I have! LOL.

I just put up a quick little tutorial on an altered frame. Cute, fun, easy (if you paper scrap or have the supplies around the house).

Here's my "Beautifully Imperfect" blog.

val

I have 2 ... one for scrap stuff, the other for photo...
I feel so like I can't go with 2 up to date blogs...

agggrrr

off to my scrap blog today!

val ( thanks for the reminder)

MissCrow

I just updated my Miss Crow's blog. I switched from Blogger to Word Press and I couldn't be happier!

My personal blog, however, is SERIOUSLY neglected. I haven't posted there since April of last year! I used to post daily, but as both my son and business grow, I just haven't the time.

N

NewAdmin

I just updated my Miss Crow's blog. I switched from Blogger to Word Press and I couldn't be happier!

My personal blog, however, is SERIOUSLY neglected. I haven't posted there since April of last year! I used to post daily, but as both my son and business grow, I just haven't the time.

was this a hard transition? did you start from scratch on word press, or were you able to pull all of your existing blog posts, etc. over to the new one?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Amanda- I went from blogger to word press- I had no problems importing everything. I like WP much better too.

N

NewAdmin

hmmm... interesting. i've been thinking about doing that because blogger is so hard to format. i got a ".net" address as opposed to a "blogspot" address. i wonder if i will have to change my web address? definitely something to look into. if i can easily import everything and keep my same address, i may just change tonight!! hahahaha.

MissCrow

Honestly, I started from Scratch. I found a stock WP theme and modified the images.

To be honest, my previous posts were basically product releases, so "losing" them really didn't matter to me.

I like WP because it's much more easy to customize and make "my own"

With WP, you can actually host your blog off of any website that you currently have. They also offer a hosting service, but if you've already got a domain & hosting, that's the way to go, IMHO. So your blog address would be something like: taylormade-designs.net/blog (or whatever you name your blog directory.)

was this a hard transition? did you start from scratch on word press, or were you able to pull all of your existing blog posts, etc. over to the new one?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris Turnbull

Yep I'm a blogger and try to update regularly. Have just networked mine via facebook and more then happy for anyone who wishes to sub or join.