Oscraps

Help me get to 15 posts, please!

DianneF

Okay, this is super silly and embarrassing, but I'm new and I was so excited to join in and I was able to get a layout done today for the layout challenge by Paislee Press and Fei-fei's Stuff. But, here's the catch. I only have 9 posts under my belt and I have to have 15 before I can share a link to my layout in my posts! I can post in the forum my completed layout until I have 15 posts! Plus, all entries have to be in by tomorrow! So, I figure that I'll grovel for some help here in reaching 15 posts. If anyone would like to have a conversation w/ me here in this thread to help me get to 15 posts, I would be ever so grateful! lol

elizzylee

hi Di!!! welcome to the O and a HUGE thank you for participating in our challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing your layout!! :)

DianneF

Thank you! I'm trying to participate in the challenge! I'm almost there. I'm at 12 posts. lol

helenh

*waving* Hi Dianne! Let me know if you need help posting - I can jump in and do if for you if need be - hate you to miss out on all the fun!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi Dianne! Looks like you hit your 15 posts! Woo hoo!!

If you want to get your post counts going, we have a Monthly Posting Challenge that we do for fun - and it is a lot of fun!
We are getting close tot he end of Sept, the the beauty of it is that you set your own goals and the other O ladies will cheer you on.
Posting Challenge September: Who's in???

Also come join us in the Daily Ooo's! Its our daily meeting thread where we check in and gab about our day.

DianneF

Thanks everyone! It started getting late last night and I was worried of what today was going to bring & that I would miss submitting my layout, so I surfed around the boards and made some comments here and there. I was able to get my posts up enough to share my layout in the thread for that challenge. Whoo Hoo! lol I wasn't going to sleep well until I did. lol

hondachicc

Diane....Yay...so glad you made you posts!! Like Chris said...come join us at the Posting Challenge thread and you will get a lot posts going...leaving love in the gallery is wonderful for you and the other person!!! and it gives you tons of inspiration in your own scrapping!!!

katg1006

Dianne - comments in the Gallery also count towards your post total as well :) Just in case you need that in the future :)

Welcome to the "O" can't wait to see your layout :)

DianneF

Oh, wow. I didn't even think of posting in the gallery! I need to be doing that anyway. Thanks for reminding me! :)

Limequilla

Oh, yeah.... I was just there myself with not enough posts and I made all kinds of stupid posts just to get my numbers up!

Then I found out I could just leave comments on LOs in the gallery to get my posts up. LOL!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
maybe we need to make a sticky or something about commenting in the gallery raising post counts? Or, maybe put it in the notice at the top of the gallery? would that be helpful do y'all think?

petey111

I was going to say what Kat said. =) Comment on layouts in the gallery! Great way to spread love and get your post count up. =)

snappy2003

Okay, this is super silly and embarrassing, but I'm new and I was so excited to join in and I was able to get a layout done today for the layout challenge by Paislee Press and Fei-fei's Stuff. But, here's the catch. I only have 9 posts under my belt and I have to have 15 before I can share a link to my layout in my posts! I can post in the forum my completed layout until I have 15 posts! Plus, all entries have to be in by tomorrow! So, I figure that I'll grovel for some help here in reaching 15 posts. If anyone would like to have a conversation w/ me here in this thread to help me get to 15 posts, I would be ever so grateful! lol

HelloooOOO Dianne! Nice to meet ya! Any friend of Sally is a friend of ours :).

(((hugs))) from Dawn in wet Western Ky :).

LSlycord

I think that putting a notice at the top of the gallery about comments equaling post count would be an awesome idea!