Oscraps

Hello!

Lynn Grieveson

Designer
Designer
Hello everyone! It's Lynn Grieveson here! Finally out from undercover :cool:

I am so excited to be here at Oscraps and looking forward to getting to know you better.

I am a scrapper as well as a designer so I'll see you over in the gallery as well :)

I love making photobook albums of our travels (not that there has been much of that for a long time!), of family history and also playing around making mixed media-ish layouts. A lot of those end up on calendars for my mother and me at the end of the year!

If you would like to keep up with what I am up to, you can subscribe to my newsletter ... and if you do, you get two free kits into your inbox.

Just between you and me, my newsletter subscribers received an extra little freebie as well this week ... :cool:

I also have a YouTube channel and a Facebook group

Would love to connect with you :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
yay!!! so happy to SEE you Lynn, without the dark glasses!!! lol!!! am in love with your designs and love that you scrap with them as well! xxx

RJMJ

I'm A fan from waayy back!!!...Still a huge fan!!!...So glad you are here Lynn!!!...Woot! Woot!...Can't wait to create with your wonderful! products here at the O!!!...Hearts Rhonda... :)...

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer
giphy.gif