Oscraps

Hello! I'm the Birthday Fairy!

Veronika

dear Birthday Fairy, you are always welcome and I love it when you flutter through the forum and the gallery and always leave such nice comments♥

Kythe

CHEERY O
Oh Birthday Fairy, I have seen you flitting about the gallery and forum. You have been a very busy fairy and are so welcome here.

anke55

CHEERY O
oooh, we are so lucky to have a fairy among us and a birthday one to boot!! yay, welcome to the O, little fairy!!

O Birthday Fairy

Because I'm happy
CHEERY O
Well it's time to pack up my tutu and and fairy dust wand as I need to fly to my next party!! :fairy2::fairy2: Hope you all have fun for the rest of the month and I will see you all again next year!!!! :dancingbfly:Bye!! :waving2:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Well it's time to pack up my tutu and and fairy dust wand as I need to fly to my next party!! :fairy2::fairy2: Hope you all have fun for the rest of the month and I will see you all again next year!!!! :dancingbfly:Bye!! :waving2:
Sweet little O Birthday Fairy - thank you so much for gracing us with your presence. You're always such a delight and we can't wait to see you again. :lovey3: :heartpumpred::bye2::fairy1::fairy2: