Oscraps

Hello From Utah!

Persnickety Prints

We are the Persnickety Prints team. Chari, Devin & Kenny. We are a pro photo lab in Utah & have been printing for over 20+ years. (well, Kenny has!)
Let us know if you ever have any questions (ie, resolution, archival quality, bleed, etc), we are happy to help!

biograffiti

Yay Chari you made it! You will love the O! (and if you're looking for a printer that costs about the same as Costco but with AMAZING QUALITY check out Persnickety. They are the best!!).

pSyren

Hi Chari, Devin & Kenny!
Good to see you here.
I have soooo got to talk to you guys. I want to order a few hundred 12x12 prints but have some questions.

Persnickety Prints

Hi Chari, Devin & Kenny!
Good to see you here.
I have soooo got to talk to you guys. I want to order a few hundred 12x12 prints but have some questions.

pSyren: we are here for you:) You can email us anytime!
We are cheaper than Costco + better... grocery stores are printing on "auto" they aren't looking at your images, adjusting for trim, nor do they balance their paper magazines and adjust for the most optimal output. (ie, if you order a 4x6 at Costco as well as a 12x12, they are printed on the same settings, which makes a huge difference!) We take the time to balance and change our paper magazines per order. 100% guaranteed, always.

mrstoa

mrstoa
WELCOME to the best place on the net - O'Scraps our hOme

I've already visited your site, uploaded photos and looked around - wonderful site!

I live in Canada and was surprised at your low shipping charges - aside from low cost prints!

So happy you came along with Molly - another happy Monday surprise.

I do have a few questions so will contact you via email when I get my photos uploaded.

Again, welcome - you'll love it here!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oooh goodie!!! I have been meaning to check your site out for ages Chari!!! (and Devin and Kenny! LOL!) Welcome to the O everyone! no doubt you will be getting a lot of emails shortly!