Oscraps

Hello from the Chicago burbs!

WendyPage

Designer
I'm Wendy of Wendy Page Designs and I wanted to officially introduce myself! I'm very excited to be a permanent part of Oscraps now. I'm usually pretty quiet and for those that don't already know me: I'm a crazy cat lady and love my little apartment garden each year. I primarily design CU resources that are also wonderful for personal use, and I'm enjoying creating more digital kits as well. I deal with several chronic health issues and some new ones popping up recently, so lots of the time I can only concentrate on designing and then I forget to be social, so apologies in advance!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
WELCOME as a permanent fixture, Wendy!
I'm Wendy of Wendy Page Designs and I wanted to officially introduce myself! I'm very excited to be a permanent part of Oscraps now. I'm usually pretty quiet and for those that don't already know me: I'm a crazy cat lady and love my little apartment garden each year. I primarily design CU resources that are also wonderful for personal use, and I'm enjoying creating more digital kits as well. I deal with several chronic health issues and some new ones popping up recently, so lots of the time I can only concentrate on designing and then I forget to be social, so apologies in advance!