Oscraps

Hello from Texas -

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Hi and welcome. Hope to see your pages in the gallery soon. If you have any questions, just ask.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi there and a big welcome, looking forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery. As Rae said above, if you have any questions about anything then please ask away. :)

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Hello, and welcome to Oscraps. So happy you decided to join us in the forum & look forward to see your layouts.

LSlycord

Hello there. Welcome to Oscraps! Can't wait to get to know you better. (Oh, and what part of Texas. I lived in Austin for a couple of years.)

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome to the O! My daughter moved to Texas last May-Dallas area. Looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery!

rraustin

Hi and welcome. Hope to see your pages in the gallery soon. If you have any questions, just ask.
I do have a question, tell me about Standing O's - I know they are great - am I correct that anyone can give one and I know it is an honor.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I do have a question, tell me about Standing O's - I know they are great - am I correct that anyone can give one and I know it is an honor.
Hi there, yes you are correct, anyone can post a layout in the Standing O's that appeal to them. Standing O's are all about highlighting those layouts that we find in the gallery and that we really love and sharing that new found layout with everyone else.

You will find a lot of guides on how to do things in this area NEED HELP and you can also post new questions in there as well as the Oscraps Cheery O team monitor that area to help out our community members. :)

rraustin

Hello there. Welcome to Oscraps! Can't wait to get to know you better. (Oh, and what part of Texas. I lived in Austin for a couple of years.)
We lived in Tyler, East Texas for 24 years, we now live in the DFW area - Flower Mound, Lewisville area.

rraustin

Welcome to the O! My daughter moved to Texas last May-Dallas area. Looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery!
We live in the DFW area too. Flower Mound, Lewisville area. You go into one town right into another and can’t really tell where you are. Where does she live?

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Welcome! I lived in Tyler many years ago, San Antonio in the 70s and El Paso in the 60s. I always liked Texas!
So glad you've joined our happy digi home!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
We live in the DFW area too. Flower Mound, Lewisville area. You go into one town right into another and can’t really tell where you are. Where does she live?
Grand Prairie. Her drive to work takes her right past Cowboys Stadium, which she says is not so good on game days, lol.

rraustin

Grand Prairie. Her drive to work takes her right past Cowboys Stadium, which she says is not so good on game days, lol.
I bet. Not really that far from me. I never ever thought I would live in the DFW area. Our daughter died in a car accident and we needed to leave the memories behind in Tyler. I really like it thought.

Reactions: AZK

timounette

CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps.I have already sawn your pages in the gallery.
Don't hesitate to play with us in the challenges.