Oscraps

Hello from Sydney.

LazyDaisy

I’m new to Oscraps & creating with the amazing resources. I started creating collages & i enjoyed it. So I decided to see what I could find & it is this wonderful forum. I have tried 1 challenge & it was a very welcoming experience. I’m a lazy Daisy & most challenges I try will be submitting close to the due date. Procrastinating Daisy did not sound as good. I love creating so I’m very happy to be here with like minded people. I’m still learning so this is all new & a bit scary. My avatar if it shows is a Daisy art work “Gorteria diffusa by Robert Jacob Gordon”. Free use. One day I’ll put up something I created.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
@LazyDaisy Well hi there Lazy Daisy! :) Welcome to Oscraps. So very happy to see you here and I am sure you will have a great time with us! We are a friendly bunch, so whenever you need a hand with anytime just holler......... if it's to do with the actual site, and how to do something then use this thread: https://oscraps.com/community/forums/need-help-with-our-site.14/ or if it is a scrapping question then ask away in here https://oscraps.com/community/forums/pse-ps-other-software-help.317/ someone is always around to help. :)

Where abouts in Sydney are you? I was born and bred out in the burbs in Liverpool but moved to the north coast many years ago and then about 3 years ago we decided to come down here to Tassie to get away from the heat. My sister still lives in Peakhurst and my daughter is in Bowral. :)

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome, LazyDaisy! I am a lifelong procrastinator too! I look forward to getting to see your work, even if it's later in the month! ;):cool:

LazyDaisy

@LazyDaisy Well hi there Lazy Daisy! :) Welcome to Oscraps. So very happy to see you here and I am sure you will have a great time with us! We are a friendly bunch, so whenever you need a hand with anytime just holler......... if it's to do with the actual site, and how to do something then use this thread: https://oscraps.com/community/forums/need-help-with-our-site.14/ or if it is a scrapping question then ask away in here https://oscraps.com/community/forums/pse-ps-other-software-help.317/ someone is always around to help. :)

Where abouts in Sydney are you? I was born and bred out in the burbs in Liverpool but moved to the north coast many years ago and then about 3 years ago we decided to come down here to Tassie to get away from the heat. My sister still lives in Peakhurst and my daughter is in Bowral. :)
Hi @wombat146 I thought there are a few Australians around. I’ve never visited Tassie before, the only state & I want to. I know it’s pretty beautiful. I love wombats, I won’t with you but I love to sneak up to them as close as I can since they cannot see or hear well. Of course never upset them, the ones I know are used to people & when they notice me I stop, they are really not fussed. Making sure no one thinks I’m a terror to the wombat community. I’m on the lower north shore & Sydney was not the first place I have lived but I really love it.

The coastal areas are extremely beautiful. There are a couple of places I can think of you may have lived. True, it hot & humid here & further north so Tasmania would be great, I love cold weather. Your daughter is in a beautiful part of the world too & don’t really know Peakhurst but a family member lives close to there. Good food. Thank you for the warm greeting & the links. I’m really grateful.

Kythe

CHEERY O
Well hello there. Good to see you are meeting some of the crew who are regulars here. I look forward to seeing all your lovely pages and yes, keep doing the challenge as that is the way you learn and have fun at the same time.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I’m new to Oscraps & creating with the amazing resources. I started creating collages & i enjoyed it. So I decided to see what I could find & it is this wonderful forum. I have tried 1 challenge & it was a very welcoming experience. I’m a lazy Daisy & most challenges I try will be submitting close to the due date. Procrastinating Daisy did not sound as good. I love creating so I’m very happy to be here with like minded people. I’m still learning so this is all new & a bit scary. My avatar if it shows is a Daisy art work “Gorteria diffusa by Robert Jacob Gordon”. Free use. One day I’ll put up something I created.
WELCOME, Lazy Daisy! Great to see you here at the O!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I am another member of the Procrastination Club, so you will fit right in here!! Welcome to your new hOme!!

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
You will fit right in. Welcome. We are very welcoming and please ask any of us if you have questions!