Oscraps

Hello From Sunny AZ

Namaste

Hello everyone... I've been buying stuff on Oscraps for years, but haven't really participated in the threads at all. I am a huge Project Lifer - but I don't like the "cutsy" style of the product itself. This year I'm using mostly Anna Aspnes' ArtPlay Palettes, as I am going for a more abstract look. I'm really happy with the way it's turning out. I look forward to sharing what I'm doing as well as learn from all of you. There is sooooo much talent around here.

Right now I should be studying, but I don't feel like it. I'm taking an online course to be able to teach online. I have my BS in Accountancy as well as my MBA, so my brain is very numbers oriented. I love photography & photoshop, not to mention scrapbooking, so the creativity helps to balance my brain. :nerd:

I have 5 amazing children ranging in age from 14 to 21. I have 3 teenagers at home (my favorite age), and 2 have flown the coop and are married. I have 1 granddaughter. I've recently started doing Bikram yoga. It is hard. Really hard. I'm also doing the one little word project - my word for the year is namaste.

I look forward to getting to know some of you better. :clap2:

Romy

welcome Yvonne....I'm glad I don't have to feel alone, me with my technical and math oriented brain and the thirst for creative explorations!! :)))

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
WelcOme Out Of lurkdOm! :)
I haven't tried yoga - having a hard time learning to meditate & clear my mind, Yoga seems too hard :)

Namaste!

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
Hello Yvonne, glad you found your way here!
Looking forward to know you better through your layouts and chatting :)

:welcome: to the O' :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Namaste, :pray:

So Nice to meet you! I love the way ArtPlay Palettes make your pages so gorgeous so easily! Its great that you have scrapping to balance all of those numbers LOL

I need to get back into yoga. I did it in fist and starts over the years. I am now going through some health issues and have been told that getting back into yoga would be very beneficial.
If you have any online websites that you find helpful, I'd love it if you could share them :)

sberkan

Welcome to the O (forum side of things)! We're so glad to have to here and I can't wait to see your work.

petey111

Welcome Yvonne! Wanna help me? I have to take stats for my doctorate this fall and I'm terrified. I hate numbers. LOL

Andrea C.

Welcome Yvonne! Can't wait to get to know you better and hope to see you around more on the forum side of things! There are some great people here! :hippie:

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Yvonne - I have been noticing your pages in the gallery - you have been scrapping up a storm - and I have been enjoying the pages - so full of fun, family life. Welcome to the O!

tropt

Wow! You are busy lady (can't believe you're a grandma - give me your beauty secrets, please! :) ) so it's great that you can have some time for yourself with scrapping.

And, I'm with the other gals...I need to do yoga but ...I'm still too intimidated. Hmmm... maybe yoga is your beauty secret. You might just inspire me to find a super easy workout and give it another try.