Oscraps

Hello from Seattle

dvhoward

Hi! I'm not exactly new. I've posted a layout once in a while since 2012, but I finally made an avatar and a signature. So I think I've finally planted a root or two.

I am a retired Kindergarten teacher from the Seattle area of Washington state in the USA. I'm a wife (48 years), mother (2 grown, married daughters) and a grandmother (6 yr. old boy, 5 yr. old girl).

I've been doing digi since 2012. I transitioned from traditional scrapping, card-making, and crafting.

I'll see you around the forum and the gallery.

AnikA68

I love the "O"
Hello and welcome, great you decided to introduce yourself a little bit.
Hope we see a lot of layouts from you:wave:

SharLamb

Sharron
Welcome from a fellow Seattleite! (sort of...I'm in Renton). This is a hoppin' place with wonderful challenges and delightful CheeriOs.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
So happy to see your roots planted in the best spot ever!! :welcome: to the "O"!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Welcome!! I am also from the Seattle area. I currently live in NC but will be moving in August. I am so glad you decided to jump in and hang out with us.

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Hi Diane. I have been seeing your beautiful layouts in the gallery. So glad you created an avatar and sig, as it is always nice to put a face to the name. ;)

petey111

Welcome Diane! I'm a teacher too! (School library for grades 3,4,5) And my aunt is a retired SPED teacher in Washington. :)

Holler if you need anything!