Oscraps

Hello from Scotland

Applechick

Hi everyone, another Brit LOL!!! I'm on Anna's CT (Applechick) and so happy to be at Oscraps, everyone is incredibly friendly, I can't wait to get to know you all better! I'm married to Colin for 32 years, anniversary was on the 7th Sept (and they said it would never last...) We have two girls, Victoria is 29 and lives in London with her partner Rob, Sara is 26 and lives in Glasgow with her partner Craig - so far there has been no talk of weddings but Sara and Craig are desperately looking to buy a flat together and they tell me they have their children's names picked out so I guess it won't be long! I work full time in education, but I'm not going to bore you with that...and love to scrap for relaxation!

Last year I had the pleasure of meeting the incredible Anna Aspnes in Vegas and I can tell you she is model girl gorgeous and a real sweetie! Don't you just hate that about some people...talented, good looking...and nice... ;)

My DH and I also spent a vacation last year in Maine with the amazing Phylis (Whatnext), who I now consider to be one of my best friends :kiss: If I had never started scrapbooking I would never have made a trip to Vegas or to Maine, it's incredible the friends we make through this wonderful hobby!

Fiona

Bush Girl

Hey there, Fiona, and welcome to the O. There's quite a few of us Brits here and we're always glad to have another join us. Where abouts inScotland are you?

LaurieW

lOve the O!
:welcome: to the O Fiona- how lucky to meet up with online people in real life! So happy you have joined us!

frani_54

Welcome to the O, loving all the new people coming aboard and seeing all the lovies in the gallery.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh Fiona-- what a great story! I have been lucky enough to have met some Oscraps people IRL and it is the best feeling!

So glad to have you here!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
:welcome: tO Oscraps FiOna!!!! Always gOOd tO have a fellOw ScOts lass here! I was bOrn in Peterhead, but my daddy was in the RAF sO we mOved arOund ... a lOt!!! My DH is away this weekend, visiting his family in Stranraer and my daddy's nOw living in GlasgOw ... sO plenty of Scottish rOOts here!

AnyhOO, I'll stOp waffling nOw ... grab yOurself a cuppa & settle in ... welcOme hOme!

CookingMyLife

Hey there Fiona! Funny that I'm welcoming you! But welcome!

Somehow I didn't know you met Anna in Vegas. I'd say you have the majority of items on Anna's list but re weight...she has youth on her side! LOL

mrstoa

mrstoa
Hello, Fiona - strange but wonderful to see you here at the "O"

Very laid back group here at the "O" - lots of chatting, lots of challenges, lots of friendly people.

I saw your layouts of the Vegas Trip - must have been the best of times?

Your gallery is filled with your artistic talent - love your style!

Ellen

hello Fiona, welcome to the O
I live in Scotland too , on the west coast
lucky you to be on Anna's team

erica-zwart

Hi Fiona, you know how I love your style!
It's always great to meet other digital scrappers IRL. So glad you had the chance to meet Anna and Phylis, that must have been amazing!

cstaff

Fun seeing so many friends here... so many wonderful artists that I follow and admire... welcome Fiona... ;)