Oscraps

Hello from Oregon

April Showers

I'm April and joined here 2007, though I haven't participated until now. I started digital scrapbooking in 2006 and landed at ScrapGirls where I joined the team in 2007, have been on the creative team there since 2010, and have managed the forum and welcoming committee for the past 13 years. While I'm sad the site is closing, I'm delighted to see so many familiar names here!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I'm April and joined here 2007, though I haven't participated until now. I started digital scrapbooking in 2006 and landed at ScrapGirls where I joined the team in 2007, have been on the creative team there since 2010, and have managed the forum and welcoming committee for the past 13 years. While I'm sad the site is closing, I'm delighted to see so many familiar names here!
Welcome, April! Yes, sorry to see ScrapGirls disappearing, but glad you have landed here!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Hey, April! I'm sad that Scrap Girls is closing but we are happy that you are here at Oscraps!

zanthia

CHEERY O
welcome april so glad you are here and hope you will make this your new scrapping home

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
Welcome to the o1 I'm also sad for SG because it was one of the first scrap sites I encountered..