Oscraps

Hello from NC-USA

BevG

Hello! I am following Lynn Grieveson & Rachel Jefferies here, but to be truthful there are so many wonderful designers here! Perhaps my budget is glad I have not looked closely before...

Ah my scrapping journey ... About 23 years ago (can't believe it has been that long), I started paper traditional scrapping. When digital started, I played in that before jumping whole heartedly into digital in 2012. Since then I have gone from full, but simple pages to mixed media messes and art journaling. Then about 2 years ago I went back to physical paper for art journaling - and got slack in the digital area - throw in Covid and the scrapping mojo left me. Now I am hoping having a whole set of designers at a new store who love artsy stuff will inspire me to jump back-in.

I live in NC, where Spring has arrived - it was 83 yesterday but only 54 today - but we have sun, blue skies, and daffodils!!

Current project: finishing 2020 family album (just Christmas photos to do), 2021 family, 2022 family
UFOs: vacation albums from 2018, 2019, and 2020 and a wedding album from 2019
Someday: traditional scrapping of boxes of printed photos from 1979 to 1999 - hey, at least they are sorted by year

RJMJ

Hi! Bev!...Welcome To The O...Impressive amount of scrapping & organization!...bravo!... :)...

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Bev! Welcome to the O! I know what you mean about having been zapped of scrapping mojo! It happens to designers too!! So very happy you've joined us — and super impressed with your scrapping accomplishments!! Welcome to the O!!!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
HELLO, @BevG ! You must live near me in the great state of NC because I have/am experiencing those same temperatures and weather! I'm in Winston Salem, actually one of the smaller suburbs but with a Winston mailing address!
Anyway, WELCOME to the O! No matter how you got here, we are so glad you are here!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Welcome to OScraps, Bev! So glad to have you here. Look forward to seeing some of your LOs and getting to know you.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Bev and a big welcome to Oscraps! I have seen your fabulous layouts and looking forward to seeing what you create here. :)

LSlycord

Welcome to the O @BevG! So glad to have you here with us. I am in NE Florida so we are in springtime here as well. They are predicting 89* on Wednesday so I'm hoping that we don't go straight to summer. We do have the most splendid designers and just a bunch of really good people here.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions at all!

BevG

HELLO, @BevG ! You must live near me in the great state of NC because I have/am experiencing those same temperatures and weather! I'm in Winston Salem, actually one of the smaller suburbs but with a Winston mailing address!
Anyway, WELCOME to the O! No matter how you got here, we are so glad you are here!

Right you are!! I am over in Durham. Woo hoo!

BevG

Hi Bev good to see you over here... how's that traditional scrapping coming along? I'm so far behind..... LOL and then I let @ClaireG @wombat146 @DivaMom96 influence me as I expand my art journaling/stamping/cardmaking and regular paper crafting stuff too. LOL.

Well not so much on the traditional. But I did make an Art room for daughter and I about 3 years ago. We don't really use it. I am now considering more storage & furniture for it - hoping that will inspire me to go up there and work. You know, so I can have all the stuffs handy and something pretty to look at.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
hey Bev, sooo nice to meet you! I bet that being here at the O will get the mojo back going again. And if you do find it, can you send a bit along to me? I go through so many scrap-droughts and am getting a bit stuck in one now.

Don;t hesitate to ask if you need help with anything

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Well not so much on the traditional. But I did make an Art room for daughter and I about 3 years ago. We don't really use it. I am now considering more storage & furniture for it - hoping that will inspire me to go up there and work. You know, so I can have all the stuffs handy and something pretty to look at.
I have an art room and me and my daughter love it. I did do some re-organizing to make things more accesssible. I'll be moving in a few months and already thinking about what I want to do in that space as well. Can't wait to see what you do!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Bev good to see you over here... how's that traditional scrapping coming along? I'm so far behind..... LOL and then I let @ClaireG @wombat146 @DivaMom96 influence me as I expand my art journaling/stamping/cardmaking and regular paper crafting stuff too. LOL.
Dragging Esther to the craft room!
giphy.gif

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Hi, Bev and Welcome! My father lives in Sanford and, providing the Lord leaves him with us - he's 87 but in pretty good health - We will be moving that way. I know NC is big but maybe those of us there can get to gether IRL. That would be cool!