Oscraps

Hello from Montana, USA

MTDebb

Thought I would pop in and introduce myself. I've hovered around here for ages but am now retired so finding more time to participate. I'm a mom to five, grandma to 16 and great-grandma to 14. I've scrapped so long I can't remember when I started. I started digital scrapbook and art about 8 years ago and my computer and digi files are my constant companions now. I love all the artwork I've found on here.

SharLamb

Sharron
Welcome. I ADORE Montana...best of my childhood was spent on my aunt's ranch/farm near Chinook. Looking forward to seeing you in the gallery.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Welcome to the O Debb. I bet you have a huge amount of photographic material with all of the grands and great-grands! I am looking forward ti seeing your Los in the Gallery :)

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Hello Debb and welcome to the O !

Can't wait to see your pages with your grandchildren and ggchildren !

bcgal00

Welcome....glad you joined us! With such a large family you must have lots to scrap about. Looking forward to seeing your pages.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Welcome! Congrats on retirement and with that many kids/grandkids and greats, I'm sure you never run out of scrap subjects lol!

NancyP

Welcome!! So glad you have joined us. You are right up there with me! I have 5 children, 14 grandchildren and 15 great grandchildren.